Recent content by 1upMushroom

1. 1

Just 2 More Pokemon!

Sweet! Thanks! In return, if there's any starter from any region you'd like to begin your game with let me know, I'll make it happen :) I'll be online tonight until late hours so we can trade then if you want. I work tomorrow all day after 3pm unfortunately.
  2. 1

Just 2 More Pokemon!

Hello, I'm on the verge of completing my National Dex and I'm in need of only two more Pokemon. I'm looking for both Keldeo and Meloetta, event Pokemon that I was unable to obtain when Nintendo was giving them away :( I have spare legendaries from my other games including: Deoxys, Mewtwo...
  3. 1

I'm new here

Welcome Hitmonchan! I'm new here as well. Hope you like it here as much as I do so far.
  4. 1

A Wild New User Appears!....I mean, hi.

Thank you guys, so far I like what I've seen on the forums. The hard part is finding the time to post as much as I'd like. But you know...responsibilities and all. Being a grown up sucks sometimes...haha
  5. 1

Thanks CrackFox. No kidding, the more I hear about it the harder it becomes to squeal like a schoolgirl.
  6. 1

Thank you, oh wise Arceus :)
  7. 1

Hello everybody !!

Welcome! Very nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here. I'm new as well and alos in my twenties....26 to be exact. *sigh*
  8. 1

Hey

Welcome Eevee! I'm new here as well so I'm still trying to get used to things around here. Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy yourself.
  9. 1

Um... Hi?

Bah don't be nervous. So far everyone on here has been great. Nice to meet you, and welcome :)
  10. 1

H....Hi

Nice to meet you Glacier. I'm new here as well so don't be shy. Hope you enjoy it here :)
  11. 1

Thank you guys! Very kind of you. I hope I enjoy myself as well and meet all kinds of new people.
  12. 1

Hi :D My name's Nicole!

I'm with ya there, I've just become a new user here as well and wondered why the heck I didn't do it years ago. Anyway, welcome Nicole, name's Jesse. Hope you enjoy it here :)
  13. 1

Hello

Hi there! Nice to meet you! I'm new here as well.
  14. 1

Hello, I'm new.

Hello there! I'm new as well so I'm starting to get in the groove of this whole thing also. Welcome! :D
  15. 1

Sweet! Thanks for the tip Shiny Celebi. I'll do that as soon as I get the opportunity. I'm glad my age is beneficial to someone ;) Can't tell ya how disappointing it is that my pals here at home have left my a lone trainer.
Back
Top Bottom