Recent content by 223david

1. 2

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

You guys told me that in order to get Blue's number, i hav to ask daisy at pallet town with a pokemon at full happiness. I have 2 questions: 1. Which house is blue's? the one on the right or left (i never played firered or leafgreen :P) 2. How do you know if ur pokemon's happiness is at the max?
  2. 2

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

I cant get blue's number on my pokegear... I've defeated red and did everything else... and I dont know who's daisy in pallet town... I've ask everyone but nothing happens... Is Daisy somewhere other than pallet town?
  3. 2

Requested Bots & Templates

[Bot name] Mangabot [Type of article]: Manga [Bot function]: We have tons and tons and tons of manga articles needed to be written. fills in basic data and maybe some other functions [Pages affected]: manga articles [Reason]: There has been lack of process in the manga area of bulbapedia...
  4. 2

help on move tutors?

aww... ever move needs about 4 red... i only got 1 red... but 9 green :)
  5. 2

help on move tutors?

oh.. you need shards?
  6. 2

help on move tutors?

in the survival area the tutor taught outrage to my pokemon, now i want him to teach it seed bomb, but he refused! why is that?
  7. 2

Regigigas in Platinum?

oh..., and i was so excited...
  8. 2

Regigigas in Platinum?

According to bulbapedia, once you get regigigas, you can catch regirock, regice, and registeel. but how do you get regigigas? according to bulbapedia, you still need to have the three other regis! is there some mistake or what?
  9. 2

see every sinnoh dex pokemon in platinum?

thanks :D I have an eevee with full friendship, waiting for night... deadpool: what is "that one town"?
  10. 2

ve already played through the game, now heres what im missing: glaceon, umbreon. where do i see it?
  11. 2

thanks, and bulbapedia DOESNT have a list to see all the pokemon in platnum, maybe we should add one. (or do we already have one?)
  12. 2

Can someone please post a list of the locations on where to SEE the all 210 sinnoh dex pokemon in platinum?
Back
Top Bottom