• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by 24gh12

1. 2

Gym Leaders or the Pokemon League?

the leaders fought like poo all the gyms where easy sept stupid lt surges laser fence but the league is very easy
  2. 2

Is it just me, or are the contests biased?

Re: Is it just me, or are the contests biast? correct it's you have to fight+perform=win
  3. 2

Caption the screenshots!

Fantina: *singing barbie girl* Nurse Joy: must be why she does not have a man
  4. 2

Pokemon you have had a hard time Catching.

Kangaskhan
  5. 2

Do you think Pokemon Hunter J survived?

*hugs CyanideEspeon*
  6. 2

Caption the screenshots!

grunts: i think we need a bigger net..... gio:non since they will shrink in *reads bottle* 100 years
  7. 2

Using the Dowsing Machine

to me it's a piece of junk i just find stuff walking
  8. 2

they are violent like when clone vs real
  9. 2

Caption the screenshots!

ash:May why did you have to do that may:bc i don't want brock seeing it and selling it!
  10. 2

Advanceshipping General Discussion

they are both photobucketed
  11. 2

Advanceshipping General Discussion

may:ash is so cute when he is asleep may:hehehe! i love u ash
  12. 2

What if players could become gym leaders?

may i ask y u lose your gym all you do is give out a badge and do another challenger
  13. 2

Caption the screenshots!

guy:FALCON PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 team rocket: omfg!
  14. 2

yeah with a very powerful salamance and she all ways wins
  15. 2

yeah but they will find other ways rocket just wants to kidnap and use ur pokemon bc there rare wth go buy a ferry ticket go across da water and go get uhm