Recent content by LULZ 26023

1. L

Your favorite and least favorite in the game

My favorites are Armorouge line, Kilowattrel line, and Finizen<3333 Really can't stand any of the starters' final evos!
  2. L

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I'm never able to decide what to have as my avatar. I can't even remember what my avatar was before I stopped posting here.
  3. L

Pokémon mew the Mandela Effect

Today I went through my old collection of cards and toys, but found nothing. I really thought I'd find proof with the old Team Rocket Dark Alakazam, but even that yielded no positive results. That was one of my favorites... I swear to God it had a star. I can't be thinking of Mega Alakazam...
  4. L

Pokémon mew the Mandela Effect

I grew up with Pokemon, been a fan since '98, and I swear Alakazam always had a star on his forehead like Kadabra. Now, while playing PLA I finally got another Alakazam on my team and what do you know, no star. What the hell happened here?!?
  5. L

Wow, we're still on vol. 5 of the conversational thread? And to the person above, SOUNDS to me like you are abusing your ear drums.
  6. L

Wow this place has changed a lot since I've last been here. I'm kinda lost. :confused: Might start a pokemon theory thread or something. There aren't any of them floating around anywhere are there? Wonder if people would be interested... Doesn't seem as active here as it was before.
  7. L

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Hi everyone, how are we all doing today.
  8. L

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I think it's okay if used in moderation. Downloading digital media illegally is very addictive, and I personally know several people who are way in over their heads with it. Downloading just one can make you an instant addict if you're weak...
  9. L

If you had to, what would you change your name to?

My choice would be █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄. I have no idea what the hell my parents were thinking when they named me, but it ruined my life.
  10. L

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Did someone say random?
  11. L

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I didn't like the first one that much, but this one seems better. So you didn't play it?
  12. L

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Hi chat thread. And hello chat thread people. So. Should I get Trozei 2?
  13. L

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

That makes more sense. Slowbro is the lobster.
  14. L

I thought Blastoise was a lobster. He IS the shellfish pokemon, right?
  15. L

Brilliant. Lessons start at midnight EST. Don't be late!
Back
Top Bottom