Local time
8:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (9 6)

The scarf I wore today was from Old Navy (. .)

Dun't deny eeeeet, Luneyh<3

OHGOSHOHGOSHOHGOSHI'MSOTOTALLYGOINGTODIE
    (o o)

WHAT'S THAT? YOUR MOTHER WAS A SCENT?

Lies. We're ttly bros. Leik, yew dun't even knu.

I loooev hao yew tolk abowt zeh thinh despyte nawt asplainan zeh thinh which rly renduhs me rathuh nonpussed and befudduhld.
    (, ,)

YOUR SCENT CORRELATES TO YOUR MOM.

IT'S MY JOB TO WORRY ABOUT YOU, LUNAR. We bros. We luk owt fur each othuh, y'dig? (. .)
    And being old and cranky is too mainstream.

Lacking ideas is my sole secondary character trait. Ppl allegedly phind mai oblivioushnesh endearan~
    Sooooo do asplain.
    (. .)

LICKING CORRELATES TO TASTES, NOT SCENTS.

Puh-leeeez. I CREATE the mainstream. At least, efur since this year (. .) Confound those freshmen and their effigeous ways.
    You should totally just do whatefur the factor you want, paying no heed to shunningness. As fur growan olde, mai means ov copinh wif zat iz growinh a lawng white beard and speakinh solely in Welsh (. .) I shall become the archetypal wizard.

Oooh, sho yew gawtta adheer ta a bargen, do yeh? (9 9) Guess I'm zeh gnarliest dood aftuh all...
    (¬ ¬)

BUT 'WHAT' IS INDEED A WORD; WHY WOULD I TELL YOU IT ISN'T?

Overdoing it is like my whole shtick, Luny. It's almost like I'm making some kind of...
    *3D glasses*
    SATTIRE.
    ...In retrospect this may be why I've accrued a bit of a fanfollowing in the form of a hoard of roving rave-poseur freshmen.

Aaaand beclaws I'z waitan fur sum kewl daet ta roll arownd, leik zeh 25th, 31st, or zeh 11th ov nekst munth.
    Lolnaw.

NO.

Necklace? Pfft, do what I did and punch a hole in a playing card, and run a shoelace through it. In case you can't decide on one.
    /threeofdiamonds
    And yeah, you do that.
    Asdf.
    My profound hatred of when irony happens is overwhelming.
    Like.
    I'm all like GONNA DO THIS SHIZZ.
    And then
    irony.
    As in she was absent today.

I dislike how I looked up orithicon expecting it to be a real word.

Too busy rocking hat/goggles combo. And a bandanananana under all that would cause too much clutter.
    Still, my signature hat this year is basically Sho's but with eyelets on each side rather than the bolts on the front.
    Jam Project - Omoide wa Okkusenman! - YouTube
    BURNING PASSION OF JUSTICE.

BUT YEAH, USE CRAWDAUNT.
    AND HOLY DANG I TOTALLY AGREE. NEVER SWITCH EVEERRRRRRRR.

MATHEMATICS IS WHOA.

AND NO.

ALSO CATSLOCK IS ON UNTIL I GET THIS GIRL'S NUMBER AS A MEANS OF FORCING ME TO DO SO. SHE HAS AWESOME HEADPHONES AND MAGENTA HAIR. AND SHUDDUP.
    CONFLAGRATORY ARDENCY OF CONSTITUTIONALITY.
    A job without a Rapid Spinning Rain Dish Tentacruel is not a done job. It is a shameless travesty.
    Crabhammer has critchance, which essentially renders it a stronger Waterfall with less accuracy. Still, Crawdaunt's where it's at.
    Aaand >implying Choice Banders aren't meant to be purrpetually switched about
    C'mon, it's not as though it has boosts to worry about losing.

I would, but nyeh. I should do stat homework. WHICH I ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND DESPITE MISSING THE FIRST EIGHT CHAPTERS OMIGOSH
    Test tomorrow. I have three days under my belt. Wish me luck.

Lyre.
    Your little cockamamie program needs an updook.
    Offense is too mainstream, but if you must have some, use Sharpedo. Base 120 atk, and it seems very Sho-y. Check the learnset and slap on a Choice Band.
    Edit; of coarse, that 95 speed might be counterintuitive to Trick Room. Go Crawdaunt; same attack, but 55 speed. Also Adaptability. His bro Kingler sacrifices some coolness for an even higher attack, as well - though I don't feel like running calcs for Sheer Force vs Adaptability, nor checking what Kingler can actually abuse SF with. I'd go with Crawdaunt.
    Editeditedit; ...It just dawned upawn me how insane a Crabhammer boosted by Adaptability boosted by rain boosted by a Choice Band would be, all compounded with lightningspeed. Ohgosh.

Aaaand I refuse. C'mon, mang; I barely even have time for my OOOOOWN teams - be grateful I scrounged up this much! (. .)

Editedit; lawl, Shar-pedo.

Editediteditedit; I really like how our avvies make this look vaguely like retro vidya dialogue.
    But it was printed in 2087...

Oh how I love you.
    Whelp, Politoed means Swift Swimmers are banned on the team. There goes Beartic.
    You are keeping Parasect, Slowbro, and Slowking.
    DW Tentacruel can have Rapid Spin; otherwise Smogon wouldn't have a moveset with them both - just get a female DW Tentacool first.
    Any qualms with Hydration Whiscash? The W stands for Wɐʇɥ.
    Xatu can handle Ferrothorn if you switch it with Slowking, but you'd get less TrickRain mileage.
    *returns five-dollop bill to my hypawtheticlaw pawkit*

But it's more ironik to only do SOME things ironiclawly (. .)
    Aaaand >Politoed
    SO
    MAINSTREAM

Run Slowbro and Slowking, each with Rain Dance and Trick Room, plus Surf/Scald and Psychic or something; each get Damp Rock and Regenerator. Give Eviolite Frillish Trick Room, and pawsibly another Rain Dance; then Shadow Ball and Water Spout; Will-o-Wisp/Hex combo if you forgo a third Rain Dance. Swift Swim Beartic w/ Icicle Crash, Swords Dance, Brick Break, and Night Slash (though I'm not sure how Swift Swim and the Trick Room boosts work together - until you know, only use when you manage to only get one field effect rolling). Dry Skin Parasect w/ SubSeed and Spore, and either X-Scissor or Protect (Smogon standard, but eh, Purrasect wurks it). Aaaand run Rain Dish Tentacruel w/ Toxic Spikes, Rapid Spin, Magic Coat (for Taunters), and Hydro Pimp.
    Run Seismitoad if you want a different water type than the ones listed, but I'm adamant about Beartic and Parasect.

Oh, and consider naming the first two Shobro and Shoking. Unspecified items shouldn't require much thought.
    But my feet just atrophied (, ,)

Pfft, kites were ALWAYS out of style. I just fly them ironiclawly.
    Whaaa, pokemon? (. .) Only pokemon I've played in the last couple months has been Silver. BUT I am still a pokegenius, sooo wat tier ya want? Aneh purrmeating purrfurences or pre-existing predilections? Purrhaps a penchantous proclivity you wish to pawrvide, so I may procure a pawsible purrposuhl? I mean, yew want purrfekt, but purrhaps passable shall be plenty.
    Aaaaand wat kweschun? (. ,)
    *proceeds to do a handstand*

*and sends the flying kites from my slovenly mansion in the southeast*
    Andandand beclaaaaaaaaaaaaws I'mma hav linky do eet zen
    *smashes my face against the ground to render my paws comparatively higher*

I'm gonna FLAI KYTES IN YER FASE.
    Also, if you're back at SEGA (or some site she's at), tell KCG that anim.o.v.e. 03 came out last month, plz (. .)
    Hao awd (. .)
    I am quite relentlesh in mai typinh quirk EVRYWHURR.

Also zis sawng iz infinitely loevly:
    Le Grand Popo Football Club - Shadow Stabbing A Shadow - Snook - YouTube
    I diiiiid notice, aktually (. .) I'z mildy purrturbd by eet.
    Accoardingleyh, yew mae hav noticed hao I nao pawssess an intrisik purrclivity toards zeh use of wantawn cat puns, yesh?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom