• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
SirOni
Local time
4:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That is one awesome Girafarig avatar
    Reactions: SirOni
    SirOni
    SirOni
    Thanks! I kinda rushed my search and felt a little like I settled, but I'm glad to hear that you like it!
    MegaPod
    MegaPod
    I rather like the idea of focusing on the tail-head for the avatar.
    Where's your avatar?!
    SirOni
    SirOni
    I wasn't putting it to good use so now I'm looking for a new avatar. Thanks for your concern though because you reminded my that I promised you my next avatar would be Girafarig.
    It is really been a long time, and really sorry for not talking with you at all, but really i don't come to forum too much in these day, and nice new picture
    I feel that you really feel lonely my best friend
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    So you feel lonely also or no My best friend?

I am happy to talk with my best friend in the post, but in the thread
    SirOni
    SirOni
    It's a holiday over here so I'm just relaxing with not much else going on. Happy to chat whenever you like really.
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    Have a nice holiday, and relax as you want. I am so so so happy to be with you, and you are one of my best friends
    I am sorry for late in answering in your own thread about what the gyms leader should be, but I am really trying to find the way in answering you
    SirOni
    SirOni
    No need to worry. Just take your time. I'm not even done with my own list.
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    Oh really ^^. I really wanted to say thank you for cheering me up when I did the ground thread by answer a good answer in your post
    How are you again Miss nala, iie Miss SirOni, it is been a long time. Do you remember me? I am the one who had a cheering from you when I did the Ground type thread. From that time, I really become so so so happy from you, and always see you as my best friend; so How are you again
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    Good luck my best friend, and so so so sorry for opening your problem. I didn't mean that. and hope you will be in the best shape my best frend
    SirOni
    SirOni
    Don't worry about it. It's not problem at all.
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    Just Good luck, and I always happy to be your friend sense the time when you answered me in my Ground thread; so so much Good luck
    How are you? I am glad to see you and to be a friend with you
    SirOni
    SirOni
    Oh, you meant the anime. Sorry, I haven't watched the show in some time. From what I've seen I do like the animation shift.
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    So, did you see the anime now
    SirOni
    SirOni
    I've only seen the preview they showed here some time ago. I'm definitely gonna watch it when it premiers on tv here next month.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom