Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier.
Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!
Rainie Yang - Whimsical World Collection (Deluxe Edition)
04 Xiao Mo Li
05 Zhe Die Shi Ai Qing
11 Tian Xin Zhou (OT Keep On Pumping)
13 Ai Mei(OT Ai Mei) (JPN. ver.)
14 Ai Mei
15 Ke Ai
19 Jue Qiang
21 Guo Min
23 JUE DUI DA LING
24 Leng Zhan
26 YU AI
28 Xing Fu De Jie Pai
29 Wan Mei Bi Li (OT Destiny)
31 NI MING DE HAO YOU
32 Zuo Bian
37 Yu Shang Ai
38 Lian de Mo fa(OT Tick Tock (Beat The Clock)) (JPN. ver.)
Looks like things just got cleaned up a lot. This should make searching a cinch on my phone.
I find it interesting that Microsoft's Pinyin New Experience IME allows you to input any of the following:
- English (in both "normal" and "double-byte")
- Russian (software keyboard)
- Greek (software keyboard)
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese (with the correct suggestions)
- Japanese (software keyboard)
- Typing on a normal US QWERTY keyboard
- By stroke (software keyboard)
- Drawing the character itself (software keyboard)