Local time
11:33 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, of course! Some are just joke Alternate Universes (like one where Karuta does not have his growth spurt and as a result ties with Amu in terms of annoyance in battle), but others are a little more serious or developed, like the Trainer AU. I was also thinking of making a crossover with Dangan Ronpa, but I realized most of the characters are not really in high school age. Most of them are older than that, and besides, the mechanic of Burst Heart Survival is very similar to what happened in that game...

For the talent show? By the end of October everything should be ready, I think. The guy was considerate enough with the midterm dates so he decided on it two weeks before them.
    Particularly for villains themselves, but you may be right there. Seems the Trainer AU I had for RéBURST is not going to be the only one I coin for the series.

Eh, not much. He announced it last week For now, only more advanced students have decided to collaborate. I am not sure if I can during these weeks because of assignments and the midterm exam...
    Yes, more or less. I like to see heroes who develop and mature throughout a journey but still keep their innocence to a degree. They are my favourite kind.

I know, I know! I brought that up because one of the assistants at university is preparing a talent show and he needs a publicity committee.
    Thank you! c:
    I know, I do too! Just not that kind of creepy because I am also one who likes heroes for what they are a lot...

I think I should do it again someday, though. For now, drawing is just fine.
    I am looking forward to Powerpoint presentations in higher levels of study. I will probably start next year.
    Who does not? Though now it is too late.
    Probably, although I have no idea why it was a context with a hero becoming evil when I do not like that kind of plots happening for real in a series... It is cool, but it creeps me out a little...

It was my favourite part about all of that. I loved designing posters.
    We did not actually have that, oddly enough. We dealt mostly with the media and while some presentations were oral, it was not about speech in the slightest.
    It would constitute a Burstception if someone were to Burst with Black or White Kyurem, then. A Burst within a Burst.
    Well, parts of it were my own subconscious desires, namely Hilda biting N's head off with her comments and possibly the final mention that triggered me to wake up. The rest, I have no idea...

That would be the other way around, but that is basically it. I do not think I would have a good hand for natural sciences as a whole, perhaps except Maths but that stresses me out a bit...
    Eh, the actual content leaned more on ways of communication, graphic design and analysis instead of Geography, History, etc. In a way it was the best orientation I got since it can help with anything, particularly with effective ways of teaching as well.
    Not a bad idea either, Kyurem is the truly abominable one. The thought of a Black Kyurem Burst, however, is even scarier, since it is already a fusion between two Pokémon. Brrrr...
    Then again, it would not have surprised me if the mooks were dressed like that for no reason at all. Dreams are weird.

Yeah, but as you get more and more in depth with organic processes, it becomes hard to picture them unless you have all the necessary tools to analyze it... This was the particular case with my Biology classes as we were not part of the high school orientation dealing with Natural Sciences - I was instead in Human Sciences/Communication.
    Even though I have had enough with Dark Zexal... That idea is pretty interesting, particularly if it eventually involves Ryouga using the Reshiram Burst that Fraud threw away. However, he was using Zekrom in my dream, so...
    I can vaguely recall mentions of gas-based weapons, so it is possible. Wow...

Not at all. That part of Biology involved graphs and abstraction more than experimenting.
    Spoilers this because it was actually long, sort of.
    Yeah, particularly because despite having good memory, I could not get them into my mind as clearly as topics from other subjects...
    Yay. While I did have a strange dream last night, I do not think anything will be brought into a drawing. It was just too out of place.

Luckily not. I was really fortunate on that regard. Actually, Biology in high school had more to do with humans than animals at given points.
    Eh, me neither. It is really strange, but at least it is something. I will do what I have always done when it comes to my drawings though.

You nailed it. Biology was my least favourite subject back when I was in school. I learned a lot, but there were times in which I found myself a little bit scared (or embarrassed) as well.
    In the meanwhile when I think about something that will kill from cuteness, have you seen these sets? They were included in a log that was closed recently. I think I died from laughter multiple times at some of them.

I see. I think there is no need to read the manga though since I have heard it is pretty accurate as well. I can see where your liking is coming from even though it is not my kind of anime/manga. The Titans themselves in particular are too creepy for me to want to see them over and over again...
    I would not like to be a disappointment, though. I rarely draw comical art because my jokes are not funny enough, so I will just tread into my usual style drawing portraits and possibly cute art as well.

Ooooh, I see. Though when that happens in manga, it encourages you to keep reading. I heard the SnK anime has very good animation quality though... it is just me who finds it disturbing at times.
    Just warning you of what it could have been if it did have more fanart, though. Even I could have thought it it earlier, but I did not. Though now I do want to make more fanart, just not concerning that topic. xD

Oh, yeah, I did. Are you watching the anime or reading the manga though?
    ...I have seen that. Pffff, this is not helping. particularly because I have been thinking a little too much about the topic of selfcest. I am honestly surprised that RéBURST has not gotten any fanart involving that, not even the smallest hint of it, given the potential it has with transformations, different forms and what not. If this is good news for you though, I will tell you I am sort of relieved as well.

I can understand why, though. Not only you have work now, but you are as well following One Piece. :eek:
    Cargo Ships are kind of funny to see once in a while, though. They are the ultimate proof that fans can and will ship anything and everything.

Yellow Dragon is a very short manga, so I have already finished it! It was quite a fun read, to be honest. There was some fanservice and almost nothing made sense but it was so funny I did not care. The protagonist is really crazy, as well.
    Law his hilarious expressions, oh my. Why does it not surprise me that they shipped him with bread, though?

Well, I could end up getting interested on it as well despite the fact I am not very fond of card game anime or manga other than Yu-Gi-Oh. You are right on the protagonist bearing a resemblance to Ryouga, though. I am going to read Tamura's other manga first though, starting with Yellow Dragon. I will have to take my time for Bakegyamon since it is long, though.
    What was that bread scene about? I am curious now. :O

Another thing. Did you see this? It is actually another thing I am looking forward to. :D
    Oh my, what was that!? I can hardly contain myself from laughing over Law's reactions and the "super cute" at the end. xD
    Oh, okay. It is just that I am really drawn to cute stuff, even if my conception of cuteness is a bit warped at times. By the way, that is a good idea too. You should carry it out... someday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom