Local time
2:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, and yep I'm following the guide fairly loosely, but there are some parts that are a little bit confusing and it skips over some stuff. I think if I just fill out my party I should do alright now, especially if I can track down that Umbreon.
    Sounds like a plan, thank you! Hey, quick question: Is there any way to transfer pokemon between cartridges using only one DS? I'm guessing there isn't given how many different games everyone must have after a while, but here's hoping :)
    Cool, thanks. I will try and find one of those out around somewhere. That would also cover the need to find someone who can surf :)

I was looking for a dark pokemon to use temporarily, as they would take out the ghosts, but I haven't seen anything at this level.
    Oh so it's not me. men i was spooked for a moment. oh your brazilian i didn't look at your location lol. oh and Lmao stands for *Laugh My Ass Off*
    Yeah i suppose. well i thought it was a set up. lol but i didn't get warned yet...
    Nahh i don't think so :cool:. but the names terrell, i been coming here for awhile and loves pokemon lol my old self but age just a number and pokemon is for anyone. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom