• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by ---

1. ?

Me do covers!

Yup, I'm back.
  2. ?

Me do covers!

My head's throbbing.... Have this Soundcloud on the house.
  3. ?

COMPLETE: Icing on The Cake (One-Shot)

This is a story I wrote taking inspiration from a song. Can you guess it? ;) John was just like any other single guy. He had a image of his soul mate but could never find ‘the one’. She would be a genius of more than fashion and as wise as Confucius, all in a body Venus would be proud of and...
  4. ?

Me do covers!

Yay! Hi,guys! I AM ON HOLIDAY! (from the 9th of Nov onwards) These are the (very ambitious) WIP list of albums I plan to cover! Urban Hymns Mylo Xyloto OK Computer Kid A The Bends In Rainbows Absolution The Resistance Origin of Symmetry A Rush of Blood to The Head
  5. ?

Me do covers!

Also, does anyone want to hear me DJ (live)?
  6. ?

Me do covers!

My cover of Radiohead's (yes I know) Last Flowers.
  7. ?

Kululu's Art Shop

Re: Aura's Art Shop Zis works! Thanks!
  8. ?

Me do covers!

Listen to my cover of Radiohead's Codex. Someone sing over this. I tried my best.
  9. ?

Kululu's Art Shop

Re: Aura's Art Shop Yup. Thanks.
  10. ?

Kululu's Art Shop

Re: Aura's Art Shop Like plain. I'm sorry for the trouble.
  11. ?

Kululu's Art Shop

Re: Aura's Art Shop Clean like some Apple posters. And I'm sorry for you but I do need it at 975 x 180. I have no problems if you can't do it.
  12. ?

Kululu's Art Shop

Re: Aura's Art Shop Subject: Glitchitar Background: Icicles, maybe make it little blurry. Image: None Other notes: Some text saying "Glitchitar" please. Make it clean and if possible, 975 x 180
  13. ?

TEEN: Just a thing I came up with...

It's not really that bad. I just thought this up. Comment please. And try to justify some parts please. Also, it's a fic. I swear it was an accident. It was 3 P.M. Kory and I were cleaning up the classroom as per the duty roster. It was only me and him. He was annoying me so much I put my arm...
  14. ?

Explain your Signature!

Radiohead lyrics alongside their logo.
  15. ?

In Memoriam: Celebrities

RIP Tony Sly.