Local time
5:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cheers for pointing that out! With so much code for the tables I got a bit careless xD It is fixed now.

No problem; glad it is of some help ^^
    Hi there :)! Thank you! Yes, I did it myself. Its based off the infamous 'Giovanni's arrival in Unova' scene that we will hopefully get to see one day XD!
    Oops, sorry I forgot to reply to you. Well, I'm a new fan. I got hooked when "Womanizer" came out, and since then I've bought 4 of her albums (Baby One More Time, Oops! I Did It Again, Circus, and Femme Fatale). I actually think I'm going to get the "Hold It Against Me" CD-single.
    The movie looks cool in my opinion. The animation is wonderful and I really liked the music piece in the short Pokabu VS Daikenki battle segment. What I'm most looking forward is the climax of the movie, Iris and Dento battling and ofc seeing all three final forms of the starters animated. :D
    I hope TRio do something related to do plot, IF they have to appear. If they don't, who cares - more screentime for others. :D

I hope Langley and Cabernet become friends and return in another episode for a double battle versus Iris and Dento. *dreams*
    Hey, I'm good and you? Awesome profile pic.!!! :DDD

Hm, well BW is going okay. I'm getting tired of Dento since he's not even funny anymore, though I hope things start going well again with the start of the tournament. Preview for the first episode of the arc itself is awesome so I hope the episodes are as awesome as I expect them to be. ^^
    Hey! Sorry, I've been pretty busy the past couple of days. I've been okay, thanks, how're you?

There're quite a few of us, funnily enough - KPop is more popular than I'd expected. Ignore the insults, the antis and the racism. It's just people being jealous and/or closed-minded. No point fussing over it, right? Thumbs down it and move on. :p

It's fine! You're not being annoying, that is good news. I'm surprised they're finally doing that.
    Thanks so much!

Here's your sig by the way:

http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy50/Nyokou/K%20Pop/YGLadies/IATB-B002.jpg

You can re-upload to your own image account if you want. :D
    Really? Awesome! Hmm, no one on my Twitter wall has mentioned Mnet 20 yet. I should check. I need the link.

And ok, I'll get started on it then.
    Sure! Any scenes in particular? You want the pictures of all 4 girls, right?

Yep, I'm excited for them to perform again. They will also be on Music Core. :)
    Yep I made it. :)

I used screenshots that were posted on YGLadies... one fan literally went through and captured almost 300 screenshots from the MV. So I put them to good use!

I have probably watched the MV and their Inkigayo performance at least 50 times by now. I love this song so much. ♥
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom