Local time
4:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I just joined today and noticed that you're a fan of 2NE1! I am too!

I saw your post in one of the threads I looked at, about whether the Pokémon anime is only for children or not.
    HOTD, well episode 1 was pretty intense, lol. By intense, I mean bloody. xD

Oh, and BIG BOOBS. x)
    Love the video too, especially the bit where they have the guns =3 xD Oooh!!! And when they were sitting in the chair and CL was stroking the kitty! xD Well, at least I think it was CL? They change their appearance and hair colour so much in the video itself I really can't tell anymore =S I used to be able to recognise them, cus CL had short hair and wore the amazing glasses, and her voice is distinguishible cus she's kinda the leader/rapper, Minzy has a bob, Dara has long hair and Bom has her cute sticky-up ponytail =3 Btw not being racist, I AM Asian myself, so I'm ashamed to say I can't tell the difference between them =/ Oooh new song? I Don't Care was alright, but I prefer the reggae mix. Go away, eh...I liked Kiss (Even though wasn't that Dara by herself?), and It Hurts (Slow) is really relaxing ^.^
    Okay, now I'm addicted to the song XD The music video's aweshumz too, kinda confused on how everyone's saying how it links back to Fire or something and it's all metaphors and stuff~
    Hehe, I put it on my facebook page. I squeezed it in before I fell asleep! :p I see why it took extra time now. <3
    Already been listening, but thanks~! ^.^

Ah...it's alright. Bit too repititive for my taste right now. But I'll probably warm up to it cus I like the electric sound ;D OOOH and the music video too, if it has the theme of 'girls with guns' XD
    No, I haven't yet, but if you recommend it since it's similar to fire, I'm gonna go check it out right now~! ;D
    Of course~! 2NE1 is my favourite Kpop band, Fire was one of the first Kpop songs I ever listened to and tis my favourite song of theirs~
    You have no idea how many times I have listened to that song. xD Yeah, I scoured videos because I couldn't wait to be told about it *____* They always give Dara and Minzy the crazy hair. Probably because they always pull it off xD I'm good, thanks, how're you, other than excited? :D
    O: I've been waiting for this! I don't like to get too impatient but I couldn't help myself, it's so good! >w< Thanks ='D
    How come? That's a shame. D: I'm... Eh. It's not brilliant but it's not bad. I don't do well with heat, though. Sorry, my internet started screwing around ~_~
    's ok. :p Based on your usertitle I thought it was Korean-related, but wasn't 100% positive.

What does your usertitle say, if you don't mind my asking?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom