• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Local time
10:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're very welcome! :D I know, right? I know so few people who genuinely like much KPop. Maybe now I'll have someone to fangirl with, lol!

The only other thing I would HAVE to say is Coffee Prince. Gosh. I'm not a big fan of dramas but once I got into the music I ended up drifting to it and it turns out that Coffee Prince is still one of the biggest and best dramas. It doesn't help that lots of big groups have members acting in them, though.. You get sucked right in! ='D
    In terms of female groups, I'd say 4minute for edginess (although their recent album is more feminine), Brown Eyed Girls for a more polished, veteran group, After School for a good stepping stone from SNSD and f(x) for a small, talented and relatively unique group like 2NE1. In terms of male groups, the first three I got into remain strong contenders: SHINee, Big Bang and Super Junior are all good choices. It's very easy to branch out from there and get to grips with everyone, though, especially as lots of them will have solo debuts or will have come from other groups. I found it daunting to know what and who everyone was talking about with the bigger groups but it's easy to pick up all the names and positions within groups after a while.

I've been into Korean pop for about three years now so I pretty much know the ropes, though I don't often get into the gossip or day-to-day updates. xD Important relatively recent songs I would say are essential listening are Shampoo (After School), Pinocchio or NU ABO (f(x)), Heart to Heart or Mirror Mirror (4minute) and Somebody to Love or Tonight (Big Bang). Those are just starting points and it's good to wander around and listen to everything you can get your hands on. ^^'
    I like SNSD but I don't respect them or take many of them seriously as artists, tbh.. Sunny, SooYoung and Hyoyeon get my vote but I believe f(x)'s Krystal beats Jessica - especially since the company wanted then too young Krystal in the first place and took Jessica instead. :p I prefer After School, they've got more talent overall IMO and they're better at dancing. >___> I mourn Bekah's graduation though... u__u I love Orange Caramel since Raina and Nana are two favourites of mine and f(x) are made of win. 4minute, Clazziquai Project and Brown Eyed Girls are other favourites and T-ara, Kara, Wonder Girls and Yozoh are mentionable. There're a couple others but I feel I've mentioned too many already :p How 'bout you?
    Mmm, I didn't think of that. D: I don't think I could take seeing looks of disappointment or hurt on their faces, especially not knowing how adorable they actually are and how hard they work. "OTL
    Oh god, I loved the Live Session clip for Lonely. *__* They're so talented. I'm just hoping they're done justice when they try to break America. I'm sure they have the talent but I also know that the American industry isn't the most welcoming to foreign artists, especially not Koreans =/ It'd be a shame if they weren't recognised there because they're so unique and they're not fake at all, unlike some artists I could mention. xD
    Hehe :p I love 'em. I'm more into Korean pop than American/English. 2NE1 really don't get enough credit outside of SK though, despite having the whole package of genuine ability and very pretty faces. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom