Local time
5:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's a game. I was gonna ask if you knew anything about it because I wanted to buy it. Ended up buying it anyway. Haven't played it yet though.
    Oh that's not good. She's family though, so you probably haven't ruined the relationship altogether. Maybe buy her some chocolate/something she likes and apologise?

I dunno, perhaps it was. I think it's more likely someone was breathing too close to the candles because little kids have a bad habit of doing that.
    you fucked up how? are you okay?

Also remember when we were talking about ghosts a few days ago? So today is my little sister's 6th birthday, and this day last year was my Mums funeral, and apparently when my little sister was about to blow the candles out on the cake, a few of them blew out on their own. Weeird. I don't think it was a ghost though, I think someone might've accidentally blew them out while singing happy birthday, but my brother thinks it was a ghost.
    Mhm. Sorry I was kinda pissed off yesterday. People keep throwing shit back in my face lately when I try to help and I was kinda upset. How are you?
    Apparently she spent the night with the guy she was having problems with and that's why she never returned. She woke me up this morning to fall asleep in my flat for a few hours and then we watched Breaking Bad and youtube videos til now (12 hours). Todays been a weird day.
    and I can't just be a dick because she's like my best friend ever and I don't even think it'd change anything. She's pretty spoilt, so whenever I complain about her cancelling plans she just continues doing it anyway. Really I just let her walk all over me because there's just no point arguing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom