Recent content by 蜃気楼

1. Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Re: Random Messages Thread: TM 12 - Water Gun yeah in south korea you gotta be in the military for like 2 years. He was born in Korea and he's not a citizen in America so he has to do his years. He has reasons for not finishing college and going now, but they mainly have to do with stigma...
  2. Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Re: Random Messages Thread: TM 12 - Water Gun My friend has to work in the korean military as his family can't pay for his fee as they want to keep his sister instead sucks for him cause he's in an ivy qq
  3. Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Re: Random Messages Thread: TM 12 - Water Gun i forgot about this thread oops
  4. Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 3 - Pearls of Wisdom Progressforth as I pm'ed him for clarification on froakies pm and he never responded
  5. Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 3 - Pearls of Wisdom If I get this right I can still continue to talk and be an active part in this game for two more phases?
  6. Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12 (Dubbed "Spam" by HiPS) *hurls waifu into thread* you can never leave me waifu, never again
  7. Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12 (Dubbed "Spam" by HiPS) im a fan of actual anime girls pls ANIME IS ONY FROM JAPAN HEIL WEABOOOOOOS
  8. Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 2 - May the Force be With You All we really can do is see if Lovandra is town or mafia and act on that.
  9. Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12 (Dubbed "Spam" by HiPS) hurting from those vaccines anit? real talk vaccines r good for you better be safe then dead am i rite?
  10. Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12 (Dubbed "Spam" by HiPS) Gladly! Would love to hear what you think about this. :p
  11. Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12 (Dubbed "Spam" by HiPS) I could go on and on and on about this subject but were here in RM so we shouldn't be all serious PLUS were heRE FOR f uN so I LOVE BARNEY GUYS
  12. Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 2 - May the Force be With You Yeah I got the same PM as Proto as did others I feel like its more likely we have more then one cop in the game. Not sure what to think of all the cop's thus far. Also, I'm really suspicious of Life more so then Zexy based on the PM. Finding...
  13. Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12 (Dubbed "Spam" by HiPS) Well Vaccines contain harmful ingrediants firmost. Some physicians believe thimerosal, an organic mercury compound found in trace amounts in one flu vaccine for children and other vaccines for adults, is linked to autism. Do you...
  14. Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 2 - May the Force be With You From the same PM I misread it (sorry) and if anything u guys are confirmed townies
  15. Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 2 - May the Force be With You Unvote: Zexy Vote: Lovandra I misread the PM I got MB
Back
Top Bottom