Taco
Local time
12:53 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's still gonna be in three years, and I know it's gonna be rather hard, but I'm aiming for it! And thanks! I'll ask for help whenever I might need it.
    We have AP classes at Alvarez. My class situation is pretty confusing. I'm taking Ag classes as well as classes that'll boost me for valedictorian in a few years. I might be a sophomore soon, but many things stil confuse me about HS...
    Well, I did sign up for GATE History and English, but I have no idea what I'm gonna take next year since we never had our meetings with the counselors... (I swear, crackheads run everything here...)
    I bet you'll be back to seeing us in there over there summer. No one can stay away for long. :p

I think it may be a mix of both anxiety and a cold, but mostly the cold. I'm actually incredibly relieved there's only a bit of school left to go with and I've been trying my best wherever I can. And yeah, high school finals for Biology, US History, Algebra, and ELA. I should be fine on them though, but thanks for the offer. :3c

EDIT: Forgot to mention, Spanish as well.
    I've been on summer vacation since May 30th. Pretty boring, indeed...

Imma be a high school sophomore in August. Class of 2016, baby!
    Well, while I am posting these messages from mobile, I haven't really been going on using the computer. And I haven't really had much computer access. I pretty much use the mobile just to check on notifications...
    Yeah, I was, and I'll be returning to that in about a month too. xP
    Could be better, I feel pretty sick and have a ton of work to do along with studying for finals. How about you?
    I mostly just VM, but I loiter around Entertainment, Inc. every now and then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom