Red Inferno
Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And thank you. I am working on one request I had put off while away and will be open for more after that. If you have any you would like to make, keep checking back at my thread to see if requests are open!
    Doesn't even show you in the room, I am rebooting right now hopefully it works.
    It's doing the same for me. Try once more, and you say you want to trade and I will contact you. If that fails just get out of the wifi room and try again. Sometimes that does the trick.
    Shiny Stones work just fine :) As long as it is on the list I don't care which item(s) there are. I will register you and be in the wifi room in 5 minutes tops. Thank you for being patient, I do appreciate it.
    Thanks, it was just unexpected and was very bad, really scary! I am available now. Can you post your friend code here while I go and clone them all for you?
    Correct, Pidove is on the house. And yes those two stones sound good. :) I am unsure of my schedule today as my girlfriend has a doctors appointment so they can check out her back and neck from the car crash so I may be with her later tonight. But rest assured you will have all 3 pokemon ASAP
    Hey, you posted on my thread a while ago looking for Chimchar and Tauros. You can have them both and that flawless Pidove I don't think you ever got when I had an Offering thread up.
    Do you still want your Skarmory, Elekid, and Teddiursa? I plan on restarting my game in mid-December and giving it to my cousin for Christmas. If you still want them, shoot me a PM.
    I have a feeling this is going to be hit or miss until we are just both online lol.
    My problem is I have college (class times vary day to day) and then xc practice one more week so I have a difficult time being online at a consistent time. You will receive your Pidove though, I promise you that
    My apologies, I had a family emergency preventing me from being on here. I'm not entirely sure of my schedule in the next few days however I will try to give you your Pidove as soon as possible.
    My Finnish friend suddenly popped on facebook since she finally got her game and we'll trade that and more. thank you so much for trying even though it didn't work :)
    well i can get a gastly from the dream world and level that up to a haunter. is that suitable enough for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom