Recent content by 63cohen

1. 6

Using the word "gay" and other derogatory language

I was just quoting the commercial that aired during the Heat game. Sorry if that reference passed over.
  2. 6

Using the word "gay" and other derogatory language

As the commercial says, you are stupid to use the word "gay" in such a manner.
  3. 6

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Well, the Help thread has a gift shop inside. Pretty much anything can be done, but I do best at renders. Here is all my work http://cohenmarioman.deviantart.com/gallery/
  4. 6

Bulbagarden Forums - vBulletin 4 Upgrade

Exactly which of the vB4 features are standard, and which are add ons? I have been trying to get another vB4 forum up to standard.
  5. 6

Bulbagarden Forums Staff Drive 2011 - So you want to be a moderator?

That sounds like a nice idea.
  6. 6

63cohen's Helping Thread (gift shop inside)

I guess you can call this a shop, but in less ways than others. If anyone needs help with Photoshop, please post in this thread and I can give answers. If you need something done, I'll try my best to get it done. I have certifications in Photoshop, so little will stump me. The gift shop is...
  7. 6

I applied for the Artist Alcove. Many might not know this, but I am actually Adobe Photoshop certified, being able to help people with the program if they need it. With over 200 though, I don't have the highest of hopes.
  8. 6

Ah, I forgot to wish you happy year modding. In all seriousness though, this is a great opportunity, and I am glad bulbagarden is offering it.
  9. 6

Well, I assume it will be a slow process of upgrading people to privileged accounts, which can take time. Then the users need to get used to the controls. Then it will be announced to the regular members
  10. 6

As was the first I assume. Thanks for replying, and might I say this notifications for quoted message is really nice.
  11. 6

Well, I submitted twice, once before I turned 18, and one after. So that is why the age is different for each. Reply back to confirm submission was sent (I never trust forms)
  12. 6

Dubs or Subs?

Re: English vs. Japanese I like something I can understand.
  13. 6

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

Totally not true, but a possibility ... Remember the Starter Deck comes out in May, I would hope Konami would take advantage of this and try and get a company lined up for dubbing. Wow it had been long since I was in this thread. Zexal is looking good, see if you can find cat girl throughout...
  14. 6

The Dream World- Official Discussion

why is the DW stuck on loading screen?
  15. 6

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

BP is your friend, buy it at the battle subway
Back
Top Bottom