Recent content by 毘沙門天

1. 毘沙門天

What are your favorite types and what do you like about them?

Ghost, Ice and Bug are my favorites because I think they tend to have the most interesting pokemon. Unfortunately they're not always the easiest to work with though. The types I actually end up using most consistently are Flying, Electric, Psychic and some others, mostly because of availability...
  2. 毘沙門天

Do you always think alot about what to name to your character?

I'm a stickler for canon names for a lot of reasons... so naming my character in Moon was stressful without any canon names to use. I ended up defaulting to Moon (playing as a girl, since the boy in the demo was named Sun).
  3. 毘沙門天

Speculation Post game and added areas

I hope there will be an event or area linked to Diancie. Its connection to Carbink has to be clarified at some point, and a postgame ORAS event seems like the best way to do it, whether it requires a distribution Diance or makes it available in-game. Working Diance in would be especially easy...
  4. 毘沙門天

NPC Trainers' AI (Switching)

I've noticed in X and Y that trainers with decent AI (Elite Four, Battle Maison trainers) tend to switch out in response to me using Perish Song. In every case so far, they've waited until the last possible turn to do so, too.
  5. 毘沙門天

Hoenn Remake Wishlist

Eyecatches for locations seem to be a given at this point, since FRLG and HGSS both featured them, but I'm looking forward to them enough that they warrant a mention here. Imagine the kinds of gorgeous illustrations we saw for places like the Pokemon Mansion and Bell Tower on a larger screen...
  6. 毘沙門天

XY Travelog!

Recently I picked up Y for the first time in at least six months. I left off right before the Lumiose Gym, and as of writing I just beat Wulfric and collected my eighth badge. I enjoyed Winding Woods immensely (although I felt like it and Pokemon Village should have been in Sinnoh instead) and...
  7. 毘沙門天

Should Nintendo/Gamefreak Change The Censor Limits In OR/AS

Maybe it's meant to discourage advertisement of hacked Pokemon? A whitelist isn't a bad idea but it sounds like a huge amount of work to construct. I prefer the temporary censoring solution, or at least letting Pokemon have any nickname but banning the "inappropriate" ones from online play...
  8. 毘沙門天

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

There's nothing new in the text itself, just a wordy introduction to the concept of mega evolution and confirmation that it will play a role in the story of OR/AS. The text in the images: Basically just reiteration or confirmation of Steven's role as explained in CoroCoro.
  9. 毘沙門天

Japanese Translators Wanted

I'd love to help out for OR/AS pre-release, but it looks like the first of the two articles linked in the application doesn't exist any more.
  10. 毘沙門天

Gym Puzzles- What's gonna change?

Some of the gyms will need to be at least doubled in size, Mauville especially. I've been replaying Emerald and it took me maybe four minutes and zero brainpower to reach Wattson. The system definitely needs to be expanded, maybe with color-coded activation tiles to indicate what electricity...
  11. 毘沙門天

Character Redesigns: Yay or Nay?

I'm delighted that May kept her old look. I'm not averse to change, but I never did warm up to Lyra as a replacement for Crys and I was worried there would be another total redesign like that for May. Actually, the protagonists, Steven, and Roxanne all look really similar to their original...
  12. 毘沙門天

The First Glitch You Ever Exploited

The first glitch I experienced was one that changed the color of the player character in Crystal. I found a site full of descriptions of glitches and tutorials for making them happen and I wanted to try them out, but I was a nervous kid, so I chose one you had to do at the beginning of the game...
  13. 毘沙門天

Character customizations?

Do you mean this one? I think you can see one side of her ribbon poking out on the right side of her head. That aside, character customization would be fun, but I wouldn't expect to see it added in OR/AS, since they're remakes. Customization in the first place was tied in strongly to...
  14. 毘沙門天

Speculation: Pokémon Black 3 and White 3

even disregarding the real-life basis of the regions, sinnoh is an island, so a tunnel from it to another region wouldn't be practical unless it was some sort of underwater tunnel (which in turn would only work if unova and sinnoh were close together). not canada or latin america, which are...
  15. 毘沙門天

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

born 1994, aged 18. first got into pokemon when i was six... my friends and i at school would play make-believe that we were characters from the tv show, and i always wanted to be ash, haha.
Back
Top Bottom