• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Mantyke
Local time
2:44 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, good ma'am! I would like to request you would include me on your list of friends. I do not have a logical reason for this request.

Kappa
    I finally managed to get a 6IV Japanese Ditto on GTS. I appreciate all your hard work however. Let me know a time that you'll be online and I'll give you the shiny Weavile. I wasn't doing much with it anyways, and I would hate to have made you go through all the effort for nothing.
    Alright. Only thing I could figure could be the problem is if maybe the location code for it is wrong or something. Not sure. I don't know how the current hacking methods work. I'll be online for a while.
    Not sure if you saw my reply, but Id be happy to make the trade you requested. All I care about is that it works for Masuda Method and has perfect IVs. Friend code is 3480-3784-9220. IGN is Brendan.
    Sorry that I wasn't able to reply! I just had BMGF open in my browser, but I had to leave for a few hours. I know you are not on now, but when do you think you will able to trade?

And thank you, by the way, for holding onto it for me! :)
    Oops. D: Ah, well! That's okay. I can just catch my own Goomy, haha. Thanks a lot, though! You were a big help!!! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom