Recent content by 6f5e4d

1. 6

Team Rocket related post from the series' sound director

That does sound dangerous, but the original Team Rocket versus Team Plasma episodes were cancelled
  2. 6

What Pokemon do you want Ash to bring to the Kalos League?

Guys, we have to be careful with the team selections Malva's Pyroar, Siebold's Gyarados, Siebold's Barbaracle, Wikstrom's Klefki, Wikstrom's Probopass, Drasna's Dragalge, Drasna's Druddigon, Drasna's Altaria, and Drasna's Noivern might have the moves they know in the games, and thus can turn...
  3. 6

Preview XY044: Shara Gym Match! Pikachu VS Mega Lucario!!

Ironically, Lucario is not in her Gym Battle Team in the games, so we might see Lucario, Mienfoo, or one of the two other Pokemon she used in the gym battle
  4. 6

So...current thoughts on Serena?

She needs to reveal her love for Ash
  5. 6

So...current thoughts on Serena?

The crush will reveal itself later, Serena just might unleash it, by kissing Ashon the cheek or lips
  6. 6

Pokémon anime voice actors in other anime series

The Pikachu from Super Smash Bros. has Ash's Pikachu's voice actor The Charizard from Super Smash Bros. has Ash's Charizard's voice actor The Lucario from Super Smash Bros. had Brock's voice actor when in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Sean Schemmel, voice of M08's Lucario, is set to voice Lucario...
  7. 6

What move(s) you'd like to see in the anime?(Or again?)

I would like to see the move Lick return, as with each time it is used on a person or Pokemon is a licking moment in addition to a move
  8. 6

Will Ash win the league in Kalos????

That reason was never Charizard, it was Team Rocket, they had a habit of creating situations the only way Ash could get out of them was to give Pikachu to Team Rocket, he tried and tried to get away, and all his Pokemon except Charizard who was uncontrollable at the time were exhausted...
  9. 6

Speculation: Connection Between the events seen in M08 and XY

That is a really unique idea, maybe the same Ultimate Weapon exposed the Maiden to rocks that fused with her and turned her to stone
  10. 6

Who will be Meowths next crush?

Actually, the Purrloin he fell in love with was male
  11. 6

Saddest goodbye in the anime?

Charizard didnt really stay away long, it returned later in series, several times, burning Ash affectionately with Flamethrower, also, in the first time he returned, which was in the time when the heroes tried to get the Dragon Fang back from Team Rocket, Charizard, after burning Ash and...
  12. 6

What do you think of Team Rocket in XY?

Then they should be beaten up in the humane way possible, they are licked by other Pokemon
  13. 6

What do you think of Team Rocket in XY?

That is tough, I hope they are beaten up by something greater and replaced by an anime exclusive group
  14. 6

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I am just as excited, Hawlucha looks cool on Ash's team, and thats how its going to be
  15. 6

Notice Anime has a new mod!

I am proud of this new person for becoming a new anime mod
Back
Top Bottom