• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Lord Kyuubi
Local time
8:27 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Hi, I wanna be your friend, the ninetales profile theme is cool :3 But I do hope you're a nice person. Sadly there are jerks in the pokemon community and x_x; they depress me.
    Lord Kyuubi
    Lord Kyuubi
    Hello! I'm not particularly active in the community these days, but either way, it's nice to meet you.
    Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for the vote for Survival Project!
    diamondpearl876
    diamondpearl876
    I wanted every pov to have a closing chapter. There is also a sequel in the works that will be posted probably in October.
    Lord Kyuubi
    Lord Kyuubi
    That makes sense. Excited about the sequel - quite curious as to where you'll be going with it as well, most things seem to be rounding out quite nicely. I presume something in the next few chapters will help get it set up?
    diamondpearl876
    diamondpearl876
    It'll be very different from the original - a lot more plot, and probably darker. Not to mention my writing style's changed so much and I don't exactly know how that'll affect the story. And the story doesn't really set it up, actually... I didn't know I wanted to write the sequel until I already wrote SP. But there's definitely little things in SP that'll come back (like the mass magikarp capture, believe it or not, since you pointed it out in your review).
    Hi I heard you need reviews or feedback or whatever because you weren't getting any reviews or feedback or whatever. I can give reviews or feedback or whatever.
    We are bad people! Noooo! And thanks! You'll make it through, don't you worry! (And don't feel guilty, I spent the night before two major exams tweaking minor details of my fic.)

I've been doing well, getting lots of sleep. Oh, precious sleep. And my writing is doing well . . . though I'm at 63,820 words on my supporting document. Oops.
    I am a certified terrible person for not replying in forever. But I survived my freshman year of university/college/etc!!
    I just waffled about the weapons in a Fire Emblem trailer for hours, to the point that even Bulbagarden forgot I was online...

And then, literally seconds after I finished, a translation was posted.
    Hmm, I just got a notification of a post quote, but it then turned out the message had been deleted. If whoever this was reads this, can you please inform me what it was I've missed, or at least why it has apparently gone away so I can't know? Ta.
    This is a note to remind my forgetful self to review Survival Project sometime. To be honest, the review probably won't be worth it, as much as I like the story, but I did say I would do. So I'd better get around to it.
    A general rule I've found with the Bulbagarden Writer Chat thread - if the conversation ever stalls or stops, ask how everyone's stories are going, and then something else will be found to talk about. Maybe. I'll have to wait to see if it works first, but the test has begun.

It sort of worked.
    I'm sure, I'm sure! I'm more interested in seeing poets torture themselves with creative choices hehehe
    Hi Lord Kyuubi! I've been out a few weeks due to personal reasons, but I wanted to formally thank you for welcoming me into your community. I'm back and I hope to log in routinely. I have a bad habit of forgetting to check in with new communities I visit...but I'm looking for a quaint place to just be myself, write poetry, and meet other poets and writers. It's a pleasure to meet you! While I don't need a tour of the torture chamber, it's oddly reassuring to know we have one xD I look forward to meeting everyone in the writing community. Have a wonderful day~
    Well, I just realized that we can just have an ongoing match. You can take up to three days per move if you need to. Want to just do that?
    So, would you like to play a game of chess now? If not, we can set a time if you like.
    No worries, I have sporadic time intervals of absence due to ACADEMIC MISERY, but that's another story in itself.

Yes. Yes, I like the way you think. But if we chose a name not directly tied to myself, then it could draw on a theme to represent the cause.

We are the Founding Fanfictioneers, so you are my Vice President. Not sure on the Pokemon yet . . . maybe Smeargle? For the artistic aesthetic? And of course, little kids definitely can't be trusted. That's canon.
    So I just posted a blog, which isn't something I ever expected to do, except that I'm not sure it's posted properly. It doesn't seem to be showing up where the recent blogs normally do, which I guess means it hasn't posted? I really don't know. To be honest, this forum, and the internet in general just confuses me much more than it should do.

Edit: Breaking News: it posted. I think I told it to go into a category, aptly named 'Kyuubi says some things', but I don't think it has done so yet.
    Oh no. This is a pressing issue. However, if we have jurisdiction over the interwebs, then common trope rules need not apply.

Of course. We need some form of unethical backing in order to succeed in this world!
    That is excellent. I hereby dub you Lieutenant Kyuubi. It seems that I fit the "Melancholic" one, so that's good.

YES. This is how Team Rocket was set up. I would know, because I'm 12.5% rocket scientist.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom