• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
97SaturnSL1
Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your signature is the best I've seen in my life. I couldn't even begin to express the love, Bro ;-; !!
    yea it has.lol last day of work was thursday and first day of school is monday. its been busy lately
    Ah. I like watching the dub- it's fun, although the sub is much better. At least you get some free time, and that's good :) .
    Awesome >:D !! I'm emotionally drained from my final today. Have you been watchin' much ZeXal lately?
    Hm, thanks for the like.

However, I kinda must go now, it is late. See more of you and your Dummy sigs some other time! XD
    well there really hasnt been too much going on in the XY and anime forums right now that really appies to me but that will change come oct. But yea. i know Real life does come first.lol. well i watched todays dubbed episode of Zexal and apparntly Faker made a deal with Barian AKA his "Friend on the other side"
    It's okay, I understand that not everyone can be online all the time. Even me is unable to log in during school as much as now, it's expectable (and acceptable).
    I'm still glad everything's okay, and thing is, it is nice to hang out with friends. So you should not call such a period a "slow season" there is no reason to do that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom