A
Local time
7:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol I could imagine! It's really really amazing, when I first clicked on it, the internet wouldn't load properly, but I heard the first few seconds of it, and I immediately favorited it XD

I start tomorrow for me too! I'm worried because I have homework due the next day D: I tried to go clothes shopping before I left, but there was nothing good (I'm picky when it comes to price and style in clothing...) LOL, I packed so much ramen with me XD It's for every day living emergencies ;P Oh my god, I REALLY want to rant to someone about anime SOOOOO badly, but I don't think either of my roomates are into it ;_; I even plastered a heart shaped sticker of Naruto and Sasuke on my laptop and NO ONE has asked me about it. I need to join the anime club ASAP XD i am a sad being
    Yes, it has to be shared with the world XD It's brilliant, I couldn't stop listening to it X3

I'm at college right now; the classes haven't started yet, but everything is going along fine. I'm pretty self sufficient, so cooking my own food and stuff was pretty easy for me. I haven't made many new friends yet though, but maybe that'll change once classes start. Both of my roommates are really nice, but I have this urge to rant about anime or pokemon to someone in real life. XD
    I particularly want to know how to do those close-ups of the characters...Um you know when yhpou have a character close up from one scene and a different scene is behind them..?
    Oh, there's gonna be another get together in the fall!? :O (or is that for next year? :I) Yeah, I would love it if they had a "sad" scenes category. Pokemon had a lot of those XD Oh, speaking of AMVs, I just found the "Pokemon AMV awards" on YT recently...and I placed 7th? o_0 I didn't even know that they were happening XD But I was really surprised!

I'm not too good at drawing pokemon either, especially the ones that look like horses or dogs XD
    sounds like an interesting idea.

Hm. Have you played any of the games recently?
    I was going to enter the Cabernet one, but the judge is more for the "other" types of AMVs...action amvs that I have no skill for XD The anime snapshots competition was REALLY fun! I hope you guys do it again next year.

Yeah, that took up most of my time XD The competition is REALLY good though...aragornbird is a very talented artist.
    What was your AMV based on?

It's nice to see you being a participant, Pikastar. Are you going to host more when another event happens?

Hmm. What were the hosting duties like?
    Yeah, I did. I think that he was deserving, there's no way I could incorporate that many cuts to a video like that. I wish that there were second and third place options though, or at least a participation emblem XD

I'm more antsy about the results to the generation V draw off, though. It's been a really long time :O
    I've been well.

Oohh, an event! How was it? Did you have a good time? Did you enjoy it?
    *looks at date* Oh boy, it has been too long since we talked.

Enjoying your time here?
    D'aaaaw I know :'( poor guy XD funny thing: I almost changed my OWN username to D'aaaaaw :'(....I would have laughed if I did that. I like your icon. Fabulous Pirate Dento is just so awesome!!! =DDDD I've been great, I'm looking forward for today with it being the 4th and all ^^ how have you been? :)
    Your icon is pretty faaabulous too!! (seriously, there are so many good dento avatars lately! I proclaim it to be national Dento avatar week!) And thank you! I had those background images for a profile on another site (not a forum), and since I was too lazy to make a new one, I decided to just reuse it and make the best of it, lol.

I'm doing pretty well. I went to the beach for the first time in years...I remembered why I don't go there often...there's nothing to do XD But it was pretty fun nonetheless. I built a sandcastle with my sister and played in the rain (rainy season in Florida, you feeling it yet? lol). I even saw a rainbow. I'm also preparing for my college courses a bit by trying to learn the japanese alphabet for my semester one japanese language course.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom