• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
JustJeff
Local time
8:59 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Been too long on my side too e.e Thanks~ <3
    Also you getting into design again? Show dem sigs duuude! I need to get back to it myself.. I must be rusty af >.>
    That's insane. :p But is Yen good 6 star material btw? What do you use yours for?

I get that man, plus game IS time consuming in it's own way. Just leave me a good rep I can train fodder up with, k? <3

The pics you choose are pretty tame though! xD And I don't like Tracer x Widowmaker yuri much at all. Dunno why.
    imgur.com/a/gON8B
    Gen 5 OtP <3
    I was only able to farm one cause of work. I have a Hwa, Su, and Yen that could have used skill ups! </3 Looks like you farmed plenty though, is that why you feel the pain? Did you sleep at all man? :p

I do use my Baretta! My Aria needs runes though. Along with everything else... >.>;

i.imgur.com/9CVQZAN.jpg
    BAM! Srsly I don't even play Overwatch but Mercy has so much yuri I can't help but like her.
    Rare steak the best steak.
    I'm only Medium on Showdown because rare was taken
    Ghosts don't bite... not to my knowledge anyways. :p
    Jeff... Can you beat ToA? I got stuck on floor 69 of all floors... xD I know I need more runes probably. I don't have enough runes for much of anything.

Ughhh I hate you man, that was too gorgeous to resist. <3
    i.imgur.com/H7FjauE.jpg
    What about some romantic tension???

Pffffffft ahaha. You're fabulous alright buddy. :p
    Life is good but hectic - i've been watching Ace Attorney, Boku no Hero Academia, Asterisk War, Macross Delta, and Space Patrol Luluco, but they all just finished their seasons in the last 2 weeks so i'm not watching anything rn until i find something new. Thinking about RE:Zero or Kiznaiver, heard they were good. And we all know that that's not the best girl, pffffft. check my avvie bro
    I'll try to catch you tonight - warning, I'm super out of practice lol but should be fun, we always had good matches back when we played regularly lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom