M
Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Here is a fun pokemon forum you may like. Ever Grande City Forums - Powered by vBulletin
    The whole of Bulbagarden isn't really against me. The webmaster and I have a history and sometimes he gets a bit over enthusiastic.

Thanks for that
    hey umm... i dont know u, but im asking randoms for an arcaus, i have not much to offer, but i really want an arcaus,ive wanted 1 for ages, thx
    I can give you surfing pikach, starters (except jotho), and PBR electivire and magmortar 4 PC pichu and m12 arceus. I can also give my pokemon pokerus. PM me.
    ... So we didn't trade yesterday, so can we today? My offer still stands with Suicune if your of offer of Shokotan Pichu and Arceus still does. PM me please.
    Would you be interested in:

Level 38 Raikou, Modest nature, obtained via AR in Ruby transferred to Platinum
    Level 50 Latias, Sassy nature, obtained legit in Ruby
    Level 100 Darkrai, Modest nature, obtained via GTS, with moveset Dark Pulse (max PP), Dark Void (max PP), Hypnosis, and Nightmare.
    Level 6 Deoxys, Brave nature, obtained via AR in Ruby (can morph it into any forme)
    Level 61 Saikyou Dragonite (from Pokemon event), Mild nature, obtained via GTS

I can also infect any of these with Pokerus if you want. If you want something else, just ask and I'll see if I have it.

Thanx :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom