• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
RaccoonGoon
Local time
10:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess I'm not the only one whose avatar features a Vulpix! Mine clearly doesn't feature a Krookodile though...
    Oh hey, I'm fairly certain I remember you. Weren't you a pretty avid poster in the chat threads a while ago?
    I liked pretty much every character in the book, so I'm sure I'll be good. As for me, I'll either be at my sister's handing out candy, taking my niece trick-or-treating, or going to a doctor's appointment. I'm not sure yet.
    Same to you! Got any Halloween plans?
    I've been meaning to reread it, along with some of the author's other books. (I have a few of them at home, and got The Idiot at a book store recently.) I just wish I had the time to sit and read.
    That would be true.
    There must be a lot of qualifications to be able to teach in a private school especially if it's a Catholic one because then you would have to incorporate religion or have to practice religious practices. I think private school would be more strict than public school especially when handling discipline.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom