S
Local time
3:47 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry about last Friday ^^; It was the day after my birthday so my sister took me to the fair as a birthday present. we can try for the next Friday though since I'll be gone this weekend out of town.
    yeah we still need to trade too. I am sorry I haven't been on lately. :( Let me know when will be a good time for you.
    Alright, just checking. Nintendo's servers have been bugging out lately, so we might be able to trade until then anyway.
    Your flawless female Charmander and DWF Vulpix are ready if you still want them. If not please just tell me so I can release them.
    Okay. Sorry about that... I'm ready now.

Oh, BTW, I was trading with erixtone. He saw that you were checking my Pokemon and said, quote: "Moltres is hacked, not RNGd. Anything with an invalid PID is hacked"..... Dang!
    Okay. Thanks for checking the Bagon. I think it's okay.

Back to Porygon-Z: If I keep it, will they kick me out of a tournament for just having it?
    Okay.
    Well, I was hoping that the Moltres was okay, but now you see why I was concerned... I was hoping that I could use it in a tournament (I think you can use it in a tournament), but now I'm thinking otherwise....

The Bagon should be okay (I think).

And good about the Dratini! I thought it might be RNGed, but you can never be sure.

Now about that Porygon-Z...... What do you think I should do about it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom