• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
DerMißingno
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ja, ting som begynner på hv begynner som regel med k i stedet på min dialekt.
    Ja, de fra sørlandet snakker en dialekt som minner litt om dansk.
    Jeg bor i Nord-Land fylke, så jeg snakker nordnorsk. "Æ ska et fesk til middag" - Jeg skal spise fisk til middag. Dialekten er litt typisk for fiskere og sjøfolk.
    Ew ja, vi spiste surströmming hos besteforeldrene mine engang. Det smaker helt grusomt, også lukter det fælt. Hva med deg?
    Hahah, doge :D Mamma er faktisk svensk. Norsk og svensk er ganske likt, de bruker mange felles ord.
    I would legitimately consider it but the staff rules involving what your name can be are pretty strict as I recently found out
    your username has to be one you can easily be identified by, my current one probs wouldn't slide if I wasn't using it for oras
    lol
    While I can appreciate the comedy value (and $10), I dunno if I really want to.
    I guess this means that Ariana-senpai will be unable to see your beautiful face live then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom