_Mr_KickAss_
Local time
11:34 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh really? Yay then. :p Can I have the shiny then? I like how cool shiny cofagrigus are. xD
    Sounds good to me, I'll head in. And as promised one eevee has choice specs for my paras. :3
    Can ya name the yamask Ramses for me then? :3 and no that isn't bad at all o.o HP wise yeah I agree with you :/
    Well, Game Freak didn't make cloning possible in-game, so if you can't clone yourself, you'd have to get someone else to clone for you. Or, you could always try IR-GTS, I don't know how to use it myself, but a lot of people use it to clone. If you google IR-GTS BW it might come up with something that helps.
    Yeah, PokeCheck is how I was going to get it for you. The ribbon on the clones is pretty bad, as they are hacked on, so try to avoid them if necessary (I don't think you can trade them with the ribbon, but oh well...)..

Thanks for the compliment, I try my best. :p

Good luck with your RNG.
    I noticed on smogon that you were looking for someone to find your SID. I can do that (for free), if you still need it finding, that is. Just let me know.
    Hey for our trade can you throw in the paras I originally wanted? The person who promised me it never contacted me. So I can give the choice specs to one of the eevees, and can you make paras one of the random pokemon you give me? :p
    sounds good to me, just notify me beforehand with details and etc. Mind naming the yamask Ramses for me btw? :p
    So a six for six trade? I could do that no problem. And I'm ready to trade for your eevees whenever your ready.
    My FC is 5415 0661 3488. Whats yours? I have the pokemon ready already so as soon as I get your FC and register you, then I'll be in the wifi room.
    Oh, alright then. Well, I checked and seems that I don't have chimchar, but is monferno fine? I'm certain you were going to breed it anyway. :)
    And can we do the tradeback too? Even if you don't have a dialga, can I just trade over my electabuzz to evolve and then you give it back?
    I have the pokemon you named, yes. I can trade you any one of them. Also, if you don't mind, if you have an extra water stone, can you attach that to treecko? And if you have a dialga can you consider a trade back? I'd like to evolve my electabuzz as well as gain dialga's dex entry and then we can trade them back?
    Well, I'm not very good at suggesting offerings. Instead, I'd rather you tell me what you want/need and if I have it or am able to get it, I'll let you know.
    Sorry about the trouble, I had to run out and grab another pokemon for my party ^^; I hope you have fun with the chatot though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom