U
Local time
8:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh gosh...more storms over in that area...a-are you okay!? Please...log on soon...please be safe ;_;
    Hey, is everything alright over there? D: You haven't been on since...those storms...
    Th-thanks ^^; I do care about my friends.

Yeah, I saw some stuff about that on the news...pretty scary if you ask me. :x
    Oh wow...well, glad you're safe. :) I...don't know if you're religious or not, but I did pray for your safety last night...
    Y-you might want to seek shelter...please...I don't want anything bad to happen...
    Well...Tale of Two Towns is the first one out of the series that I've played, and I wouldn't have known of it had it not been for an article in a Nintendo Power issue that my mom got me for my birthday.
    Ah, I did that a lot in the past. XD

Well, it's Ying, from Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns. ^^ She lives in the village of Konohana with her grandmother, since the fresh rural air is good for her health (since apparently she has some sort of issue).
    That's awesome. :D And alright, I'll take your word for it. xD

Ayayay... :< Well, I hope you'll be safe.
    Oh, that's really cool! :D I haven't played in years, but I used to suck at bowling unless bumpers are involved. XD

Oh dear...well, you're prepared, right?
    Oh, hi! :D Don't worry about it, I wasn't annoyed or anything. Though after I heard about those storms in the Midwest a while back, I was a bit worried... :<
    Oi, I hear there have been some heavy storms in your area the past few days. Stay safe. ^^
    Because I've been doing my work almost consistently. ^^

I see. I never watched it. ^^; Actually...I never really got into anime until just a couple years ago. o_o

Also, I said I didn't want MW3 before...well, now I'm not sure. ;~;
    I've kinda had that sort of pattern as well these past few years; the self-paced courses, I would always put off, and then I'd end up working on the last day of the semester from breakfast til dinner to get it all done. ;~; Looks like I won't be having that trouble this time, though :D

Nuts, they beat me to it. XD She's from K-On!, right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom