Recent content by A Concerned Solomon

1. A

What video games are you playing now?

Streets of Rage Remake Sonic Unleashed
  2. A

Your Shipping List

Screw it, shipping often gets on my nerves but once for the hell of it. Appealshipping (Dawn/Zoey - they have actual chemistry, sue me) Contestshipping (May/Drew - thrown down our throats and I wanted to hate it...but I just could not) Handymanshipping (Tracey/Daisy - what the hell happened to...
  3. A

Your "YES!" moments

My late-forties Elite Four-fighting team in Black beats Cynthia. A miracle of bizarre item uses.
  4. A

Plot Bunny Zoo

I wanted to do a slice-of-life comedy about a gym underling who rarely gets to actually battle, instead more or less encountering the oddball characters of the world just from the sidelines. I'd mess around with the interpretation of the 'verse a little, but it would be more an illustration of...
  5. A

Jigglypuff

She showed up cuz she's a Super Smash Bros. mascot. Personally, I'd like to see some random trainer show up with one that fights aerial-style like SSB!Jiggly, but I think we'll only ever really see Markerpuff.
  6. A

The General Anime Discussion Thread

Re: The General Anime Discussion Thread {Formely 'The Pokemon Anime Marathon'} I guess, but they fell into the same trap of making Max and Brock seem useless. Even though they can write co-stars, one honestly gets the idea that these guys can't do a sidekick worth crap.
  7. A

The General Anime Discussion Thread

Re: The General Anime Discussion Thread {Formely 'The Pokemon Anime Marathon'} Are you trying to imply Tracey didn't suck? That's...scary. Admittedly, I remember him having a small fan contingent (especially the crazy girl Madea), but even so...it seems like you're right, now and then he had...
  8. A

Caption the screenshots!

And cue Taokaka.
  9. A

Eldershipping Discussion = Fun for All

I dunno, I kept switching usernames a lot. The Eldershippers showing up is kinda a blast from the past though - I wasn't a real part of the group (never was much into shippings, and back then it was the argument of the day instead of just which main girl is most feminist or whatever the hell)...
  10. A

Ash's Sexuality (in 10+ years)

Re: Ash's Sexuality Probably doesn't have any sexuality.
  11. A

Eldershipping Discussion = Fun for All

...you guys are still around? Wow. It has been a while!
  12. A

Why do you think Paul got so much more and better screentime than Gary did?

I never saw Paul waving green rocks at Pikachu, but eh it could happen.
  13. A

Why do you think Paul got so much more and better screentime than Gary did?

Because really the only thing to hate about Gary was that everything went his way, and even that died out pretty fast.
  14. A

Did Misty have any good battles in the show at all?

I feel like this thread is speaking in Trope and it's fascinating, really. As you were.
  15. A

What team do you think Ash will use against the Darkrai trainer?

Muk only makes sense if Ash knows exactly what he's up against. I'd like to see Tauros again (er...one of them?), he put up a cool fight in the Orange league and they almost never appear.
Back
Top Bottom