A
Local time
7:44 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• too much to say really, i opened up a shop in the subcenter did a bit of RNG when that was going. I have done enough to the point where I will probably never have to read up on how to do it ever again :p
    Its UT, I just caught in at lvl 52.

Well are you going to trade or not?

And I was also hoping the Dragonite was male.
    Okay. I will take the 10ANIV dragonite. If is UT, then done.
    But if the dragonite isnt touch, then i will take the bulbasaur.

meet me in wi-fi room please. Im already inside.
    Well I'm not sure how much research you have done but once you get your SID (Secret ID) and download RNG Reporter, the rest is easy. You just have to follow the steps which are on smogon which is HERE!
    Thanks! I know how to RNG on Gen IV so I am hoping it is similar in Gen V. Once I figure it out (won't be for a while) I can RNG you one :D
    I can just give u a corsola or scyther. both shiny

Well just meet me in the wifi room bcuz i will be there
    okay then for the dragonite and bulbasaur?

and what pokemon do you want for your 10ANIV. please- im a 10ANIV collector.
    I have a shiny scvther. shiny corsola. and even a shiny glaceon.

interested?

and what do i nickname the karp?

and may i ask for your fc?
    Oh okay then. Well, im interested in all your 10ANIV pokemon. how about tradimg the dragonite, bulbasaur and blaziken? I can give you a shiny japanese shaymin also.

Oh, and which fc do i use and what should the nickname be for your shiny magikarp?
    Hey I am interested in your 10Anniversarey Latias, Dragonite, Blaziken, Tyranitar, Alakazam, Bulbasaur. I can trade a 10ANIV Espeon, World10 Crobat, Space C Deoxys, Gamestp Deoxys, PALCITY Lucario, TRU Regigigas, 10ANIV Absol, and the three johto starters with special move frenzy plant, hydro cannon, and blast burn

My friend code is 2107 6514 2728

GEN IV

And all of them are absolutely LEGIT!
    I replied to your post about Pikachu Colored Pichu and TRU Arceus for a shiny Growlithe and Oddish. I'm happy to do the trade now if you're ready? My FC is 1162 2163 1170
    Just got to Route 3, Gen V seems totally unlike Gen IV and below. I like it but it has a different feeling to it. Hopefully I am not the only one lol
    I need to get going though, let me know when your question about Zorua gets answered please!
    It has a Shiny sprite so I would assume you could soft reset for one. Though I did next to no research about B/W so I am not a very reliable source. How far are you in the games right now?
    Sadly the Event can only be accessed once. I had originally assumed it would be one per Dog we sent over to Black and White, but noo of course not
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom