Recent content by A fighting type fan

1. A

Contest Alakazam vs Gardevoir

Who is the better battler?: Alakazam, 'cause it has high special attack and I don't like Gardevoir Who has better looks?: Alakazam, 'cause he has a cool-looking mustache. Who is the most satisfactory early psychic type?: Gardeivoir, 'cause Ralts evolves into GALLADE Who represents better the...
  2. A

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Frost Rotom-AFTF-June 20 2011
  3. A

fake card with worst quaility seen

I once saw a Meganium in which had the wrong type, ahad a pic from the anime, and the back was backwards!!!
  4. A

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Once in Soul Silver I had just beat Whiteney (after the 1,000,000th try) and Morty (on the first try) and was making my way to Chuck, when I ran out of Power.
  5. A

Pokemon that could be other Types

Why has no one suggested Flygon to be a flying type?
  6. A

> Enter name.

Hi karkat, welcome to BMGf!
  7. A

Your journey

Unova. It was made for people starting their journey...
  8. A

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense

Lickilicky can use Explode, I think.
  9. A

Contest Eelektross versus Galvantula

Re: EELECTROSS versus galvantula Ga;vantula bacause, in the real world, I like spiders, and, in the pokemon world, it's so strong that my friend thought it was a legendary.
  10. A

What'd you name your rival?

In Diamond, Vincent. In Heart Gold, Isuck.
  11. A

List all your starter Pokemon in your games

Re: Your Starters My only Pokemon Games are Diamond, HeartGold, and White, but I chose Chimchar, Totodile, and Tepig respectivly.
  12. A

Worst starter?

Mudkip is my second least fav pokemon
  13. A

Contest Lava Cookie vs Old Gateau vs Casteliacone

Lava Cookie. Oh, the good ol' times I had with the cookie... okay, that was my friend.
  14. A

Contest Arceus vs. Genesect vs. Mew vs. Mewtwo vs. Unown

Re: Arceus vs. Gensect vs. Mew vs. Mewtwo vs. Unown Arceus can be a fighting type. And look at my name.
  15. A

Contest Sandshrew vs Drilbur

Excadrill is awesome. So is Drilbur. And Sandslash. But not Sandshrew. My opinion, not yours Sandshrew fans.
Back
Top Bottom