Recent content by A Fire Hazard

1. A

GEN VI: LF: Shiny Amaura

I have a lot of Shinies and events I can offer. If you have one of these, let me know what you're looking for, and let's make a deal.
  2. A

shiny Luvdisc for another shiny

Ok. When are you available for trade? I'm normally only on from 7-10 am est.
  3. A

shiny Luvdisc for another shiny

How about a shiny Charmander?
  4. A

GEN VI: LF: Shiny Flawless (or proper 5iv) Totodile, Piplup and Oshawott

I'm currently seeking shinies of these three water starters. Any member of their line is fine. They also must be either flawless of 5 IV with Totodile missing SpA, and Piplup and Oshawott missing Att. They need to be legit or clones of legit Pokémon. In return I can offer many events...
  5. A

GEN VI: Vivillion Patturns

Re: DIANCIE (IF TRADEABLE NOW) and Vivillion (other than High Plains and Garden) If you're ok with clones, I have a Pokeball pattern. What do you have to trade for it?
  6. A

Battle Ready Garchomp clones

I could trade you a clone Deoxys for one if they have Outrage.
  7. A

GEN VI: Wanted: Leftover Legendary's and Event Pokemon

I'll trade you a Victini, Celebi, Genesect, and Keldeo for the four of them, if that's acceptable to you. I will be available tomorrow morning around 9 am eastern time.
  8. A

I can literally offer any Pokémon you're looking for right now, as I have a complete living Pokedex.
  9. A

I can help you out. What all are you looking for? I'd very much like either or both of the shinies. I can offer up any legendary you may be needing.
  10. A

Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Moves!

Re: Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Move Hey, I actually can't find my copy of HeartGold at the moment, so I won't be able to do this trade.
  11. A

Kalos Shinies (Giveaway)Updated 24/5][

Re: Kalos Shinies (Giveaway)[Updated 24/5] IGN is Shane, and yes I can make both of those as well. I won't be able to trade until this time tomorrow though, if that's fine.
  12. A

Kalos Shinies (Giveaway)Updated 24/5][

Re: Kalos Shinies (Giveaway)[Updated 24/5] I'm make you a Dratini for the Shiny Caterpie.
  13. A

Breeding Leftover Giveaways: Lots of Pokemon, help me get rid of them

I have your scope lens now. I'll be able to trade tomorrow morning if you want.
Back
Top Bottom