• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by a.sheehan

1. A

Celebi travels through time, around globe: More in-store distributions announced

I hope so...otherwise little old New Zealand here gets nothing...as per usual.
  2. A

Crown Beasts to be available over Wi-Fi: Starting Feb. 7

So lemme get this straight - we will be able to download all three beasts? And not limited to one?
  3. A

OFFERING: Bellsprout, Shinx, Egg moved Eevee ALL SHINY :3

Whoops - i need a female shinx.
  4. A

Your "YES!" moments

When I trekked all the way up Mt Coronet to capture Dialga - I was quite poor so i only brought enough ultra balls for one of them. Dialga - catch first time. Im like saweeet! Turn to Palkia. Catch first time. BOOOOOO. YAAAA!
  5. A

Small Shiny Giveaway - OVER -

Re: Small Shiny Giveaway - Round 2 Wow thank you so much!
  6. A

Re: Small Shiny Giveaway - Round 2 No worries, just come trade me when your done :D
  7. A

Re: Small Shiny Giveaway - Round 2 Sure I noticed - i changed it to a Lumineon :D See you in the wi fi room!
  8. A

Re: Small Shiny Giveaway - Round 2 Can I have the Lumineon and the Shellder please?
  9. A

UT rotom

Rotom is just a regular pokemon...its not a legendary and u can breed as many as u want
  10. A

Wanted: Free Eggs

Why don't you just turn your volume on your DS off if voice chat hurts your ears?
  11. A

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Two Words. Raikou. Crystal. I think its coming up 8 years and i have never caught him....I have completely finished the game, i have my masterball ready to find him...and i can never get him. Bastard.
  12. A

Wanted! World10 Crobat!

The Crobat will be incredibly rare to find because it was only open to people who were invited to the video game champs. It is unlikely that they would clone it in case it risked damage to their like world champ winning teams. And it was only available for 4 hours.
  13. A

Mew, Deoxys, Arceus

I believe that there is a Mew event coming up in October? Because thats the 10th anniversary of Gold and Silver.
  14. A

Wanted: 2 Metal Coats

You can catch a steelix in HG and then use the metal coat u get to evolve scyther.
  15. A

Wanted - Mew and Celebi

I'm pretty sure that there is a Mew event in October to celebrate the release of Gold/Silver bulbapedia.bulbarden.net/wiki/Engima_Stone
Back
Top Bottom