• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by A Wild Luxray

1. A Wild Luxray

Nintendo Directs Thread

Yeah, seeing stuff like Persona 3, 4, and 5 come to the Switch and NOT be cloud based it cool. We got Sonic Frontiers footage and Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope. That's cool. I'm seriously concerned though. What about first party? Why are they holding out on us? They could easily put together a...
  2. A Wild Luxray

Nintendo Directs Thread

What is going on? Nintendo just why? Why can't you just have a normal Direct? Partner Showcases are boring
  3. A Wild Luxray

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

They're basically background fodder. And I agree. The idea of a main character going around simply catching Pokemon while never developing them as a character or even using them just simply doesn't work in the context of the anime.
  4. A Wild Luxray

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

We'll likely get news for Gen IX's series in August or September, but no, none of those captures are happening. Why would the Gen IX anime reveal even feature that? Journeys seems fully intended to be an anniversary series. Gen IX's anime will probably focus on Scarlet and Violet. If Ash is...
  5. A Wild Luxray

Preview JN116: Champions' Pride! Wataru VS Carne!!

I'd just like Diantha to win because she's frequently referred to as the weakest Champion and we already saw Leon vs. Lance.
  6. A Wild Luxray

Controversial opinions

Sobble honestly had some of the worst development for any starter. The whole concept of him being upset that he didn't instantly evolve into Inteleon was interesting, but they handled it poorly. They didn't show us Drizzile coming to terms that he still had to grow and if he kept trying, someday...
  7. A Wild Luxray

Preview JN117: VS Shirona! Iris's Road to Dragon Master!!

My guess is Champion Cynthia uses Kommo-o and we know she'll use Milotic. Then her fearsome Garchomp. I'd love to see Iris bring out Excadrill.
  8. A Wild Luxray

Preview JN117: VS Shirona! Iris's Road to Dragon Master!!

I think we know who's gonna win. I'd be SHOCKED if Iris defeated the queen herself, but also kind of disappointed because we know it would lead to an Ash vs. Iris rematch we don't really need because we already had it. I'm sorry Iris. I feel bad for you, but I'm rooting for the queen, Champion...
  9. A Wild Luxray

Nintendo Directs Thread

We might actually have a major Direct next week. Someone on the gaming rumors and leaks subreddit pointed out a post on 4chan that said a Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Direct would be announced 3 hours before it was actually announced, and they also mentioned it would be 20 minutes. They also said...
  10. A Wild Luxray

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I still have issues with Ash vs. Volkner. Gengar was fun to watch, but I just don't like how Lucario's battles went. The absurd amount of damage he took while dealing one shots practically bugs me. There was no real counters or anything going on. It was just Lucario taking ridiculous amounts of...
  11. A Wild Luxray

Why Ash winning the PWC title is unlikely

I don't think we've really seen much of how Ash will deal with it yet, but to an extent, you could say JN112 showed a bit when he saw what it means to be the Alolan Champion.
  12. A Wild Luxray

They could have cut the Greninja release and that boring Legend of XYZ special to give Ash time to face an E4 member and lose to them, thus showing he still has more to learn.
  13. A Wild Luxray

Controversial opinions

Ahh, yes. Sejun Park's Pachirisu. He actually beat BDSP with just 6 Pachirisu and he had to get through Champion Cynthia to do that. But yeah, Pachirisu is not that intimidating but proved the world wrong.
  14. A Wild Luxray

Controversial opinions

Regarding training, while I REALLY wish we could see it on screen, JN114 showed us that it is happening. I can understand why we don't see it though because his reserves aren't the focus of the series. But you can tell its happening. You mentioned Infernape, but in JN114, I did notice other...
  15. A Wild Luxray

Strongly disagree. The reason he lost was probably production/executive meddling. Logically he should have won. Those two choices were questionable, but its not why. He was playing strong most of the match, so I don't understand why you feel the need to drag Ash and Greninja under the bus for...