• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by A Wild Luxray

1. A Wild Luxray

American Politics Thread

Good. The Supreme Court is immensely out of balance thanks to Trump getting Amy Covid Barret confirmed. She never should have been confirmed to begin with.
  2. A Wild Luxray

Preview JN062: Damp Jimereon

This sums everything up View: https://twitter.com/mana_chan__/status/1380245009438543875?s=19
  3. A Wild Luxray

Review JN061: Leave Everything to Us! Prasle Minun Handymen!!

Yeah, this episode was pretty bad. I found the handyman pair kinda annoying. Overall just some annoying filler that wasn't worth the wait we had.
  4. A Wild Luxray

American Politics Thread

President Biden announced today he was finally stepping up to tackle gun control. Of course, gun nuts all around the country are crying about how it infringes on their 2nd amendment rights...Yet it doesn't. Give me a fucking break :rolleyes: Conservatives will never accept any changes when it...
  5. A Wild Luxray

American Politics Thread

The area I live in is Katko's district is disgustingly Republican and it doesn't seem as competitive as it people think. During the 2020 election, I saw tons of Trump flags around the area and, which have since turned to those fucking blue lives matter flags since he lost. To be fair though, the...
  6. A Wild Luxray

Pokemon Journeys: Thoughts So Far

Johto to DP really did have the perfect balance of goofy to silly, though I personally enjoyed the more serious shonen-esque nature of XY. SuMo was a bit too goofy for me at times, but it still had its charm. Journeys tends to surpass how goofy SuMo was at times, especially when it comes to...
  7. A Wild Luxray

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

A tie would be nice honestly. If Iris has continued on her path to become Drayden's replacement, or if she has, I think it would be a good way to show Ash that Iris has grown significantly stronger, while also showing Iris that Ash has become significantly stronger at the same time. A tie would...
  8. A Wild Luxray

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Finally we got the real episode! Seems we'll still get the Ash vs. Iris battle.
  9. A Wild Luxray

American Politics Thread

After having a "president" that was been doing everything in his power to hurt the LGBT community, its so nice to have a president that can proudly say trans rights are human rights, and has made efforts to undo the damage the previous administration has done. Its just sickening though that the...
  10. A Wild Luxray

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

Obviously I hope Ash wins, but what I want is for Ash and Iris just to see how far each other has come as trainers. Since they've seen each other, each has made a pretty big step in their goals. Ash was at his worst in Unova, but since then, Ash won the Manalo Conference and was declared Alolan...
  11. A Wild Luxray

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

I think some just wish that it actually happened in Best Wishes, considering it was revealed very early on that Axew wanted to evolve through a dream shown off by a Munna. May has shown that offscreen evolutions between sagas for past companions aren't out of the ordinary though. I would add on...
  12. A Wild Luxray

The Gyms and the League - DP Style or Pt Style?

I'm kinda hoping they use the Platinum teams. You have Flint and Volkner who only had like 2 Pokemon on their team of their type specialty.
  13. A Wild Luxray

He never said anything about research and this is about how catching every Pokemon will get him Mew. It was a shallow reason. If it was more about the research, maybe it might make more sense rather than oh its gonna help me get Mew. Then again he should be studying Mew and the lore more if he...
  14. A Wild Luxray

And if he didn't do it so easily, people wouldn't have such a huge issue. If they were explicitly stated to be for research purposes to study and understand all Pokemon and he was catching them for Professor Cerise, less people would have an issue if they showed that they were tied to a goal of...
  15. A Wild Luxray

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Hoping Champion Cynthia does get to return. She'd be a great way to toss in some BDSP promotion, and we know the anime sure does love Champion Cynthia. She's appeared in more episodes than any Champion.