A
Local time
7:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hm... Ya know; that's a good idea. It would be better than just releasing them, since I did spend so much time to get them. I probably will give them away. As a thanks for the idea, how about you give me an order and I'll do it for free? I'm done with all my other ones- just waiting for someone to reply with the four they want and trying to get times set for the ones that are ready.
    I think the problems have been resolved.

Anyway, I was going to invite you to the Bulbagarden Summer Skrimish if you had PO. Check it out in the battling center if you feel like it.
    I can get it to you the rest of the night. I'll just need 10-15 minutes notice since I'll be rng'ing and might be working on a seed. :)
    The thing is, you can only get the tough mode in b2 while you get the easy mode in w2. You need 2 ds to be able to transfer. wifi doesn't work. So, its a feature for which you either buy b2 or have 2 ds or forget it.:-(
    Me too. I have high expectations of it as well.

Although I just read about the difficulty levels and the flaws in them.. Disappointing. I think they should plan their features better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom