A
Local time
2:27 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok! This is all I could say when I was breeding the Marills:
    Anyway, since I'm done breeding the Pokèmon I'll give you there stats:
    Marill:
    I'm not 100% sure about the Dratini's potential so I have to go check that. I know that at the very least it is reletively superior.
    Depends on what you consider a good attack stat. As I said, it has 31 in all except for HP and attack. In attack it has 16 and in hp it has 11. Would you like me to keep breeding?
    Lolz! That is a huge quencidence! I'm currently breeding for Dratinis! I'll try my best! Do you still want the Marill because it might be a day or two because I just checked the IVs and relized it has 31 for all of its IVs except for the two you wanted. *face palm*
    There has been a slight problem with the breeding process of your marill. I have sucsessfully been able to bread Aqua Jet into the Marills but I'm having a few difficulties with Ice Punch and Focus Punch. Ice Punch is a dream world only move and Focus Punch cannot be learned by or taut to Marill. If you no longer want the Marill please tell me ASAP so I can stop breeding for it.
    I'm at work for another 4 hours. It's 4:30 here right now, what time is it by you? I'll see what I can work my schedule around for during the week.
    Oh I've been away all weekend. Sorry I forgot to reply to you, we'll have to set up a trade another time when you are free.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom