Recent content by Aamir

1. A

Create a Pokemon Spinoff

An MMO or a fighting game. Either would be an instant buy.
  2. A

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

A Zubat in Diamond. I didn't know what a shiny was at the time because I was new to the franchise so I thought "wow, that looks different from the other Zubats I've seen, I'll catch it!" Too bad I lost the cartridge :( Also, I'd just like to say that hacking to get a shiny completely ruins the...
  3. A

Is TPCI trying to replicate the 4kids days?

No I don't think so. First let me address a few things. -The franchise as a whole is not trying to emulate the feeling of "Gen 1." If so, the games wouldn't have introduced a new type and the lot that XY bring. The subtle nods to the first gen games such as snorlax blocking the path and finding...
  4. A

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: What's with the GTS?! Yet they actually think someone would trade a legendary for a muk? That's a little bizarre.
  5. A

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

What's with the GTS?! So I was looking for a Muk today(which are found in friend safaris quite frequently) and what the people on the GTS are asking for are Yveltal's, Xerneas's and Mewtwos. What the heck? Who on earth would trade their legendary for a MUK. The GTS is screwed up!
  6. A

Team Advice Thread

Thanks for the help! By the way, I love your signature. Weavile is awesome!
  7. A

Team Advice Thread

Should I have a Muk or a Weezing on my team? I want a poison type to combat the fairies.
  8. A

GEN VI: Gastly, Haunter or Gengar Wanted

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a Gastly, Haunter of Gengar please :) Tell me what you want and I'll see if I have one. I'm not too into the game yet so I won't have anything amazing unfortunately :(
  9. A

Awkward X and Y moments

When Shauna's like "This is the first time I've watched fireworks alone with a boy. I'll always remember these fireworks because I'm with you."
  10. A

"New Skins" Announcement Thread

I don't really like it. I appreciate the work that went into this, but I just think it should be brighter. Oh, and in the blogs quote text is seen as white and you have to highlight it to see it.
  11. A

Farewell, Unova

And of course, you had the best evil team. Team Plasma was the absolute BEST evil team EVER. You also had the best story of any pokemon game.
  12. A

How will RS Remakes effect the anime?

I don't recall anything really happening when HG and SS came out so...
  13. A

Farewell, Unova

Farewell Unova and Black and White. I loved all your cities and towns, especially Nimbasa City with the theme park. I loved your creativity and amazing pokemon. Some people hated you, some loved you. I loved you. You were my favorite generation of pokemon.
  14. A

Number of new pokemon

Seriously? I never said anything bad about it, just saying I'll do it myself this time :P
  15. A

Observations and Theories on the Anime

Perhaps Ash will go back to his maturity during the DP arc.
Back
Top Bottom