A
Local time
9:17 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yup, im just finding the soul dew, i'm pretty sure i attached it to one of my latias, but idk which one.
    what do i attach the soul dew to?
    Probably this weekend. I'm trying to find someone who can mass clone since the one person who volunteered can only gts clone
    Change of plans, I'm going on vaction tomrrow(I haven't got it cloned yet), I will still able to go on bmgf, but I don't know how to get Wifi to my DS.
    I'll be back home(With wifi in my DS)on monday, so it is most likeley you'll get it on Teusday or wednesday.
    Really sorry for the delay!
    I see... I don't have anything against trading shinies either, but if they're ones that I caught myself, I don't think I could. D: Fuckin hindsight. Yeah, I had a feeling that it was either work or family, people don't often move between states for reasons other than those. Oooh, that is good news! :D What kind of amazing person just gives away TRU Manaphy? I'd like an introduction. (Joking, fo course. xD) Well, don't feel too obliged to continue up this increasingly long conversation if you're busy. I don't mind the two part comment, it makes me feel like I'm not completely socially inept and can still have a conversation. :'D Virtual or not.
    Ya, i stay loyal to the USA soccer team.
    I dont really like baseball. i personally dont find someone hitting a ball and running around the bases once very entertaining. Its fine if you do though :)
    if i see them on. SLS usually isnt on TV up here :( But, i have a few international soccer/rugby channels that are epic :p What about you? Whats ur fav sport team?
    im about to challnge bugsby (soul silver second gym leader) i have decided to have a onix as second pokemon he is currently level 20 and bayleef is level 19
    I hope so, too. xD It's annoying is what it is. What's unfortunate is that you had to trade away your Machoke. D: I might just be more sentimental than most, but I don't think I could do that. Aaah, I see... That is a pretty big move. Does it have to do with work? Oh, wow, I hope that they manage to get it to you, or else it could take some time, it sounds like. There's still a few days, but if they don't get to you by then...
    I like the Cannons better for several reasons.
    1) They don't suck
    2) The tickets are CHEAP
    3) Lax is better
    4) Lax is more exciting
    :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom