Recent content by Nero the Giant Whiscash

1. Nero the Giant Whiscash

American Politics Thread

you missing the point of the debate then. most people want biden to shut up to but that didn't stop him from talking out of turn either no it really isn't there hasn't been a major leftist/ progressive and possibly liberal movement among the 2 big players in this country in 50 years but were...
  2. Nero the Giant Whiscash

American Politics Thread

yep and all they did was argue and interrupt each other in fact the second he told trump to shut up he resorted to the same crap tactics trump did every tiime and fell for trump's BS ( that was trump's mission to get him to say something like that ) and by falling for it he proved to many...
  3. Nero the Giant Whiscash

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

according to gamestop where i preordered it today it going to be 90 USD a piece and it mostly targeting those who collect pokemon games who don't want lose the DLC when the store dies or new pwople gettting into the games
  4. Nero the Giant Whiscash

American Politics Thread

Watching those 2 buffoons on the debate stage was like watching those 2 muppets ( Statler and Waldorf) that usually sit on the balcony that always argue & heckle the other muppets., but unfortunately for us they weren't as entertaining as Stadler and Waldorf though So did James Buchanan but...
  5. Nero the Giant Whiscash

I've been looking for a way to pre order that bundle cart and can't find anywhere to to preorder much less the price of the thing. So my question is this has anybody found or or know how much that is going to cost and/or how to preorder it yet?
  6. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Anybody know yet how much the Game + EP all on the the switch cart is going to cost yet at revealed in the crown tundra direct
  7. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

got a ps5 digital edition preorered i hope i can convert it into the physical one though
  8. Nero the Giant Whiscash

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

far cry 6 (ps5) AC valhalla (ps5) GoW valhalla (ps5) empire of sin (pc i think its on consoles to)
  9. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Books Your Unpopular Book/Literature Opinions

I Recommend E. T. A. Hoffmann's story "The Nutcracker and the Mouse King". the original nutcracker i rather read the real i mean original hunger games anyway which is Battle Royale (Japanese: バトル・ロワイアル, Hepburn: Batoru Rowaiaru) by Japanese author Koushun Takami. which is actually a mixture...
  10. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

pre ordered that mario triple pack for switch subscribed to xbox game pass pc for crusader kings 3 and a few other titles bought lara croft osiris on psn for 3.99 + 1.49 for the season pass and that air conflicts combo pack on psn sale for 9.99
  11. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

Lets see NEW: TLOU2 Steel book PS4 Ghost of Tsushima Steelbook PS4 MK aftermatch Physical 40USD on ps4 INJustice 2 legendary PS4 Catherine's Full body premium edition PS4 USED La Noire Ps4 Rise of the tomb raider PS4 Strange Brigade Ps4 New super mario bro 2 3DS TLOZ A link Between worlds 3ds...
  12. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

it was the ultimate edition and was only free over that weekend to keep forever., basically meaning if you did not get it during that weekend you don't get a free copy to keep forever and best of all it's not tied to PS+ either, it was for everyone regardless of membership.
  13. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

total war mid evil 2 definitive edition 2 DLC pack for total war attila * Age of Charlemagne * the last roman the last of us part 2 steelbook version hyrule warrior legends 3ds i bought a few other 3ds and ds games and later returned them because they had no cases the witcher 3 complete...
  14. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just purchased imperator rome deluxe edition and Hearts of iron IV Colonel Edition
  15. Nero the Giant Whiscash

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just bought the reamster of COD MW2 campaign for 20 USD. It also comes with some skins and a weapon among other thing for COD MW (2019) online and COD WARZONE
Back
Top Bottom