Recent content by AbbyNormal

1. A

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) When you say you went into all the other shops, do you mean all the boutiques in all the towns, or just all of the other shops in Lumiose?
  2. A

Global Nintendo 3DS price drop announced: New "Ambassadors" program introduced for ..

Re: Global Nintendo 3DS price drop announced: New "Ambassadors" program introduced fo So you've still got like two weeks to pick one up before the price drop? I wonder how much the games will cost, because if you're planning on picking a large portion of them up, it might almost be better to...
  3. A

McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon to te

Re: McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon t Aren't people that play Pokemon kids at heart? :)
  4. A

Crunching the numbers: Enhance your game with the power of math

I literally just learned about combinations in math class an hour ago.. That's probably the best part of my stats classes.. Applying it to Pokemon. Fantastic article :D
  5. A

VGC 2011 locations announced: U.S. to kick off start to 2011 Season

DC? YES. This is probably the first time I'm happy I moved to Virginia. I'm going, even though I know for a fact I'll get knocked out the first round... it's still something I have to do. :) No clue waht to expect, though.
  6. A

The Dream World- Official Discussion

You make good points, however... they keep the server load symbol at "quiet" which leads those that don't really know anything to believe that they SHOULD be able to get in, and not that it's quiet because of a self-imposed limit. If they changed it to the "Very busy" symbol or whatever... I bet...
  7. A

Never mind.
  8. A

I'm on hour four for waiting... I don't understand why it's taking so long, since the site said the DW is "quiet" right now... :dodgy:
  9. A

Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is now

Re: Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is I've gotten in and everything, but it still says it's processing my data. I'm not in any big rush, so I'll just slaughter some more Audino while I wait...
  10. A

Localized Names

Re: English names Probably through just random releases... like commercials and toys and such. We won't get all the names until the games come out, of course. Granted, I wasn't a MB-using fan when the last generation started, so I don't know how these things usually work. I'm not new to...
  11. A

Localized Names

Re: English names I like the "Osha" as an exclamation idea, only because I can see that in the anime. Which is the only thing I'm REALLY worried about... What made me fall in love with Miju in the first place was the anime character. And I liked Pokabu's little voice too.. I wonder how they'll...
  12. A

Localized Names

Re: English names Snivy is awesome, and I'll get used to Tepig. I hated Oshawott until I realized it sounded like "Ocean Water"... then it made more sense. But changing the region name? :(
  13. A

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf Alright, who's got their monies on 11:59:59 PM PST?
  14. A

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf BAHAHAHA
  15. A

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf Hence the winking face. So is anyone else wondering if we're being trolled by NOA? lol
Back
Top Bottom