1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
abcboy
Last Activity:
Oct 22, 2017 at 1:00 PM
Blog Posts:

abcboy

Bulbapædist

abcboy was last seen:
Oct 22, 2017 at 1:00 PM
    1. Nicolas721
      Nicolas721
      Hello! I've seen that you are a person who always keeps an eye on the current English dub, so I'd like yo ask you a favor. Could you tell me the specific dates where SM021, SM022, SM023 and SM024 have aired in Disney XD after their premiere dates?
      1. abcboy
        abcboy
        SM021: 7/26 & 8/30
        SM022: 7/9 & 7/27
        SM023: 7/16 & 7/28
        SM024: 7/23

All four also aired on 9/1.

Not sure exactly how useful it'll be, but here it is.
        Sep 18, 2017
        Nicolas721 likes this.
      2. Nicolas721
        Nicolas721
        Thanks a lot! It's what I needed.
        Sep 19, 2017
    2. AceRoller96
      AceRoller96
      Hello, I just recently joined Bulbapedia and the forums and I wanted to ask you if I could edit a page: I was wondering if I could edit the Stoutland page, specifically the name origin section. I wanted to include "Its name might also come from Newfoundland, a breed of dog with a similar appearance". Or something like that.

Thanks!
    3. The Mighty Shedinja
      1. The Mighty Shedinja
        The Mighty Shedinja
        Are you shy?
        Jul 9, 2017
      2. The Mighty Shedinja
        Jul 12, 2017
      3. The Mighty Shedinja
        Jul 14, 2017
    4. Silverio
      Silverio
      Hi their
      How are u
  • About

Nintendo Network ID:
    abcboy101
    3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1173-7214
    Bulbapedia username:
    Abcboy
    Bulbanews username:
    Abcboy
    Bulbapedia admin, Archives admin, Bulbagarden Discord admin, BulbaNewsNOW contributor, and Bulbanews support staff