• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
Absent
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I personally think that after awhile, Klefki might either end up tagging along with Sora as a companion, or that if it ends up having a strong enough Heart, it would gain a Keyblade of its own due to Sora accidentally performing the Keyblade Inheritance Ceremony.

Speaking of Klefki's and Keyblades, what effect would possessing a Keyblade have on Klefki? Would it gain some sort of stat boost, or will it stay the same except for gaining the ability to mess with Hearts?
    Say, I have a question. Since you're fellow Kingdom Hearts fan, what do you think would happen if the Pokémon Klefki tried to go after Sora's Keyblade? I mean, the Keyblade might would go back to Sora, but Klefki's Pokédex entries states that it'll never let go of a key it likes. I'm just wondering how Sera would get around that creatures quirk.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…