• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Absent

1. Absent

Juan in ORAS

Seeing how this isn't Black & White where the Gym Leaders are actually characters, I didn't care for who the 8th Gym Leader was going to be. If Wallace/Juan were more important and prevalent I would've minded. Also I wouldn't care if you switched Wallace with Steven and vice versa.
  2. Absent

Discussion: Story-writing and storytelling of Pokemon games

I'm all for a more well written story. I do find it sad that we only have Gen V and PMD to regard as good stories, and when you compare them to other games the plot is basic writing/characterization at best. As fans of this series we shouldn't settle for mediocre because it allows the writers...
  3. Absent

Hoopa to be distributed in the US and France: Starting November 2 in France, November

Re: Hoopa to be distributed in the US and France: Starting November 2 in France, Nove Did the mistake of reading the YouTube comments, never again I tell myself. IMO this better than their previous location distribution seeing how statistically someone is more likely to have 2 McDonalds near...
  4. Absent

Two arrested at World Championships for illegal weapon possession: Suspects made alle

Re: Two arrested at World Championships for illegal weapon possession: Suspects made Disgusting, there are truly deranged people out there. What's worse I found out about it through Eric Stuart's awful attempt at a joke.
  5. Absent

Tom Wayland, Dub's Voice Director, Accused of Rape

I knew it was going to be matter of time before an argument like this began. We don't have the full picture, we only have her account but that doesn't mean we should dismiss it. Rape is a serious and horrible thing. Whats more, there's people that make false accusations for whatever sick...
  6. Absent

Preview M18: The Archdjinni of the Rings: Hoopa

Dear glob, I cringed the whole time. This is obviously a money/time issue because they've used good voice actors/directors before. I won't say too much seeing how this is a trailer but given TPCi's track record...
  7. Absent

Does whether or not a person use drugs affect your opinion of them?

It depends, too many factors. What kind of relationship do I have with that person? What kind of drug are they using? Is it a gateway drug? How much do they take a week? WHY are they taking it? Do they come up every time in conversation? Has this person dedicated their days to the drug? For...
  8. Absent

Video Game Quotes

"The memory's wiles are cruel. In its silence, we forget. And in its perversion, it binds our hearts firmly." - Vexen
  9. Absent

Games too outdated by now to enjoy

Gen 1, and for ONE REASON ONLY: Move Pools/Sets. I can't use more than half of the Pokemon because they don't learn anything that can pack a punch without relying on TMs. GSC improved on this a bit, so it made a bunch of Gen 1 Pokemon more viable for me.
  10. Absent

The Most Annoying Pokemon to Encounter

Watchogs with Super Fang and Crunch. Gosh they're so annoying because they can deal the damage early in the game.
  11. Absent

Pokemon you thought were from a different generation

Notice how everyone has similar answers and they're Gen 2 Pokemon. Slugma: Didn't encounter one in Johto, Flannery. Chinchou: More common in Hoenn Skarmory: Never saw one in Johto, used one in my first Sapphire team Azumarill: Which is funny because I always knew Marilll was a Gen 2 Pokemon...
  12. Absent

How full is your Pokedex?

Only missing Hoopa and Volcanion. Thank Arceus for trade boards.
  13. Absent

Is Pokemon getting too easy?

I think a lot of people are overlooking how much impact move sets make on the game. If you were to pick up a Gen 1 game, more than half of the Pokemon you could use have less than 10 moves they can learn via leveling up. Yes we had TMs but they're limited and not all are useful. Now first stage...
  14. Absent

TEEN: Tide of Hearts (Crossover work)

Thanks for feedback, I'm stuck on my mobile so my editing is sloppy. Will definitely change it. The Dex Report Keyblade: A key-shaped weapon forged by man during the age of fairy tales. Any other origins have yet to be revealed. All Keyblades have one of three natures: Light, Darkness, or...
  15. Absent

TEEN: Tide of Hearts (Crossover work)

Hello everyone and thank you for dropping in. A while ago I had this unoriginal idea to merge the world of Pokemon with the already merging series of Kingdom Hearts. I haven't gotten that far but I have the whole premise and conflict down so don't worry, I won't pull a Nomura. If you have any...
Back
Top Bottom