• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Absta

1. A

Plot Bunny Zoo

Aladar; Thanks, I'll make a start on it right now! ^^' Primal Darkrai; I hate Mary-Sues, but option 3 sounds awesome. Go for it.
  2. A

The Fanfic board contact list

Bonsoir, I'm new to the board; so obviously I can't fill in any of the last part. I can do the personal details and stuff though, for future reference! MSN: [email protected] E-mail: [email protected] Name: Abbie, but everyone seems to call me Absta. Age: 15 Location...
  3. A

Plot Bunny Zoo

A have a few plot bunnies gnawing on my brain. I want to write a fic, but IMO anything I write will be recieved really badly; and I basically can't afford what little self-confidence I have demolished can't take criticism. Probably all been done before in a super-cliched way, but ah well...
  4. A

Rocket vs Galactic: PokéClones

Cswartz9 accepted! :3
  5. A

Aesthetic differences in battle sprites?

If that is a beta shot we've seen, and battle sprites are gonna have increased resolution, I'd say use a softer shading technique. Plus, that's a city battle background, right? Since when do we have battles in cities?
  6. A

Way to reduce the number of legendaries in B/W

DPPt was OVERFLOWING with legendary pokemon. Dialga, Palkia, Giratine, Arceus, Shaymin, Cresselia, Darkrai, Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie, Heatran, Regigigas. Seriously, I agree. Heatran being a legedary was idiotic. It's appearance in the Arceus movie was barely more than a cameo. It definately...
  7. A

Version Exclusives?

For BW, what do you think will be the version exclusives (based on what we know) of the 495 known pokemon? I think Zorua/Zoroark may be version exclusives of black; though we haven't any evidence of psychic-type pokemon spoilers, so that's just a wishy-washy theory. If they make...
  8. A

Team Plasma

Re: The villian team. Team Beauty/Cute/Pretty: a bunch of fashionistas obssessed with making the world pink and pretty. Uses mostly feminate or beautfiul pokemon such as Masquerain, Miltoic, Gardevoir, Lopunny, Delcatty, Jynx, Kangaskhan. Grunts would stop you for makeovers or whatever. Leader...
  9. A

Mrs. Mime?

IMO, there really shoulda been more gender-specific pokemon. Examples; Female Mr Mime looks wrong. Male Gardevoir looks wrong. Female Machamp looks wrong. (Though, irony has it I caught a female machoke and named it Alys after my friend who likes to beat up boys) Also, maybe some sort of...
  10. A

The Team Rocket Project

OOC: Thanks. I hate English Litrature coursework. Stupid Thomas Hardy. Edit: 100th post woo! IC: Delta appeared through the trees on the bank of the lake in time to see the gyarados emerge. She hated gyarados; so stubborn and hard to defeat - how can this evolve from a weak and puny being...
  11. A

The Team Rocket Project

OOC: Revision has killed me. So has exams. Can someone give me the latest on everything since we captured Feenix?
  12. A

Favorite Pokemon Type

Fire. I usually choose fire-stater (lolpun) and the attacks can be pretty powerful.
  13. A

The Team Rocket Project

Delta wandered into the dimly lit room. She saw the sleeping girl in one cage, the moniters showing her heartbeat and blood pressure fluctaute as the dosage from the experiment took effect. A clang got her attention; a boy banging the bars of his cage, next to the sleeping girl. Pretending...
  14. A

Team Plasma

Re: The villian team. If you choose boy protagonist, you get to deal with Team Fangirl. If you choose girl, you have Team Perv. That would be kick-ass. More to the point, it could be more Earth based, like Team Geo? We had A+M teams, so why not? Rocket and Galactic were similar name-wise.
  15. A

The Team Rocket Project

OOC: I is here. Sorry I wasn't here for the better part, school exams and such. IC: Delta walked in and saw Cassini about to administer the dosage for the experiment. 'Hey,' she said in a quiet malicious tone. 'Don't scare the girl. She'll thrash around a lot and scream, and who knows what...
Back
Top Bottom