Recent content by Absurd Tomfoolery

1. A

Spaceship Wars

To the two above posters, please read the whole thread. AlexK2011 sort of closed up shop. As far as I know, Spaceship Wars is never going to start. Ever ever ever ever. Might want to go looking for a new RP.
  2. A

Spaceship Wars

Name: Grant Jackson Age: 35 Height: 6' Weight: 72 kg. Blood Type: AB+ Hair Color: Jet Black Eye Color: Brown Skin Tone: Pale Personality: Cool, collected, quick thinking, all that you would want in a ship captain. Ethnicity: White Colony: Reach Allegiance: He guards merchant ships...
  3. A

Academy of War [Signups Still Open!]

Re: Academy of War (Non-pokemon RP) Name: Grant Wilson Age: 17 Area of Study: Sniper (And if I could, could he also be sort of an artillery coordinater? Such as calling in artillery support on targets.) Personality: Cool and calm, but talks too much. He usually hangs out alone, but If...
  4. A

You Won't Feel A Thing [Part II of the Catching Fireflies saga] [Late SU's open]

Re: You Won't Feel A Thing [Part II of the Catching Fireflies saga] [SU's open] I hope that I got in in time. If not, I'm OK with that. Name: Grant Freeman Age: 17 Species: Runner (Hope that there aren't too many.) Powers: He has the ability to run through walls and sort of 'jump' from...
  5. A

Pirates vs. Ninjas

#1's Motion Tracker went off. He turned around to see a deer, strangely looking like bambi, standing behind him. "Awww! A deer!" #1 stared intently before two headcrab zombies appeared out of nowhere and started attacking the deer. "Aww! Isn't that just the cutest thing? Their playing!"...
  6. A

Pirates vs. Ninjas

"Oh? Who am I? I am the stupendous, amazing, spectacular, majestic, magnificent, and overall awesome Number One!" #1 said, doing a backflip.
  7. A

Halo: Reach-The Rise of Noble Six

"Aye sir. Lets make this quick, shall we?" Jorge said, hefting his turret up as he lept out of the Falcon. OOC: Where exactly are we? And what are we doing?
  8. A

Pirates vs. Ninjas

"Do I look like a ninja to you? Don't answer that." #1 said, shaking his head no. "But I do hate robots."
  9. A

Pirates vs. Ninjas

#1 ran from the robot's pie-cannon, while firing his Overwatch pulse rifle in random directions, hitting a ninja, who was in the middle of teabagging a dead pirate. The ninja fell into an... awkward... position on top of the pirate. The pies faded from view, and he flung his crowbar, COD...
  10. A

Halo Reach : The Rise of Noble Six

Edited. And when do you think that we will be able to start?
  11. A

I know that that isn't what jorge looks like, I just wasn't sure whether to add himn in a different armor than he usually is in.
  12. A

Username: Commander Longshot Spartan: Jorge-052 Weapons: Assault Rifle, Magnum (Can I please have Jorge's badass turret? It is so epic) Appearance:
  13. A

Pirates vs. Ninjas [Sign-ups OPEN]

!gnitsop reven rof dratsab a era uoy ,laweneR Name: #1 Descriptor: Humanoid/Combine (More Combine) Gender: Male Age: Unknown (Possibly mid-30s) Personality: Clumsy, easily angered, persistent, obssessed with Gmod Idiot Box and DasBoSchitt. Hates robots with a passion, mainly because...
  14. A

OPERATION: R.E.T.U.R.N: A C: KND RPG

R. eal E. vil T. eaches U. nderdogs R. real N. erve For those who don't know, Codename: Kids Next Door is an American cartoon created by Mr Warburton. Look it up on Wikipedia, I'm not saying the whole storyline. Plot: The Book of KND. The book that gave hope to Number Zero...
  15. A

Halo: Rise of the Covenant

OK, I'm seeing a few problems here. One: You got the ranks all messed up. Lieutenant isn't even an army rank, and no, Noble 6 isn't part of the army. It should be this, based on the ranks that we should have. Sergeant Warrant Officer Major Colonel General For Elites (Which...
Back
Top Bottom