Recent content by Absur'd

1. A

Something I thought of that would seem interesting, should an R/S remake come to be.

What if Wally is somehow related to N/Ghetsis? Think about it for a second, you see his "Father", "Mother", "Uncle", "Cousin", but none of them are remotely like Wally. Wally's a frail kid with wavy light green hair, and the rest of his family is of good stature with brown hair. Seems...
  2. A

Black and White will take place in the future of the Pokemon world, right?

Cynthia's in it and they've found Kanto champion battle remix in there. WOT INB4 JOHTO/HOENN CHAMPION REMIXES FOUND.
  3. A

Black and White Music Discussion

Yep, crossing fingers for a Johto champion battle remix in there somewhere. >:( Everything is so badass or so catchy.
  4. A

They didn't seem to have a problem putting Red in G/S after only 3 years so I don't really think it's too soon...
  5. A

Gas powers cars. Could be the same premise, dream smoke powers c-gear dream world!
  6. A

Favorite PokeBall..

Lure Ball and Premier Ball.
  7. A

Who wants to battle older versions of the old protagonists? :< They could be like legendary far-off region champions visiting a new land. D:
  8. A

Heavy or Lighter Plot?

Aren't the characters older? It already seems a lot deeper than any story we've seen just by the N guy alone. :P
  9. A

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Whitney, Erika, Winona, Gardenia. In that order. <3333333333333333333333333
  10. A

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

It's mine and you can't have it. :7up:
  11. A

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Warning, absur'd content!
  12. A

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010) Bawwwwwwww
  13. A

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010) I'm hoping the Prof. Araragi has more of a role than just HEY KIDS GET IN MY LAB, I'LL GIVE YOU A POKEMON IF YOU TAKE THIS E-BOOK AND SCAN SHIT WITH IT.
  14. A

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010) The female professor looks a bit weird in the hair department, but otherwise, young-ish female professor is an awesome change from creepy old men taking an interest in 10 year old kids. (sans Elm) Chinchilla and Magne-duo-cog are...
  15. A

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Re: Pokemon.jp.com B&W Site Updates with New Legendary Mascots Holy crap, I love them. Reshiram looks like it's Ghost/Normal or Ghost/Psychic or even Ghost/Steel and Zekrom looks to be obviously Dark/Steel. These things are SO MUCH COOLER than the D/P legendary Pokemon. Almost Ho-Oh/Lugia...
Back
Top Bottom