A
Local time
1:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah haha. I've been around here for a while, I just haven't been posting on the forums much in the past year. But thank you! And happy birthday to you as well!
    Yeah I have been kind of busy lately too :/ Hope everything is going well for you though, and that you can still find some time to rest and relax every now and then~
    Do you have a Skype by the way? It might be easier for you to talk on there :)
    That's the beauty of Bulbagarden~ Almost everyone is super friendly and fun, so you will definitely find lots of cool people here :D Also, if you need any help with the forums or have any questions about anything feel free to ask me :)
    Ah, yeah I was recently busy with my exams the past few weeks, but luckily that's over now and I'm slowly getting active on here again. And I found your profile when I saw your welcome post in the Garden Grotto. Since you posted that a while ago I thought it'd be better to say hi personally on your profile instead of on the post. And I hope so too ^_^
    always great to have lots of friends!
    it's always fun hanging out in the F&G.
    For all of 2015 I'm pretty much known as either Browser or the Animal - since fire and fox. Favorite type & favorite animal. Next year I'll go with a Cat theme.
    If curious: yes, I do use Fire Fox most of the time.
    Google Chrome I only use for making bill payments & reading my email
    Hello there! It seems you are relatively new here. How are you enjoying the forums so far? :)
    Don't worry about it. Anti-ping ponging rules are my Kryptonite, and I didn't understand them at first, either. You'll get used to it rather quickly. This is a good place to hang out and the F&G forum is pretty relaxed (except for those moments when I plunge the entire forum into chaos...)

Oh, and I'm Random Punster, by the way, resident mischief maker and Internet Troll of the F&G forum. Nice to meet you! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom